Why to Insure Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes are great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third party if your bike caused an accident and the third party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled to an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How To File a Claim for Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
About Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
One of the best and people’s favorite two-wheeler manufacturers are the Bajaj. The products from Bajaj has earned popularity and is serving people in various countries. They have managed to keep the performance and look of their two-wheelers up-to-date. Pulsar is one of their initial and popularized two-wheeler models and RS200 is ultra-safe brake system, 4-valve DTS-i engine and Nitrox mono suspension make the Pulsar RS200 the king of the road. This model is most appropriate for those long adventurous rides.
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Yes. You must take your Bajaj two-wheeler for the inspection after the insurance has expired. But remember, you may need to pay a small fee to get this checkup. After the inspection process is complete, if your insurance company agrees to give you the coverage, you will receive your policy in hand as soon as you make the payment. In some fortunate times, bike inspection is considered mandatory.
If you get a second hand Bajaj Pulsar RS200, at first contact the insurance company. As an owner of a second-hand two-wheeler, your first duty is to get the mentioned name in the existing insurance of that particular two-wheeler into your name strictly within the given time from the day of transferring the registration certificate. If you do not do this on time, your claims will not be honored later. Because for a valid claim, the names mentioned in the Registration certificate and the insurance papers of the Bajaj two-wheeler need to be the same.
The second-hand owner has to earn his part of the No-Claim Bonus with each passing year without any claim and he can get a 50% discount on the premium of self-damage with his No-Claim Bonus.
The first owner can carry on with his No-Claim Bonus and with the help of this, he can get a premium discount on a new two-wheeler.
Online insurances are as valid as the offline insurances. These insurances can be renewed in the future using the credit or debit card or also through net banking. To initiate the process of renewal of an already expired policy, one must contact first with the policy providers through offline mode.
With a single year policy,
- You have to remember the expiry date and renew the insurance on time every year.
- You have to do all the paperwork every year. Whereas with a long-term policy plan,
- You can save on your premiums.
- You have to renew your policy only once in two or three years.
- No paperwork every year. Thus, a long-term policy plan is more useful than a single year plan.
There are a few differences between these two types of policies. Third-party insurance provides coverage for
- Loss or damage happened to property belonging to a third person
- Loss or damage happened to third-party But comprehensive insurance provides coverage for
- Loss or damage happened to third-party or any property belonging to third-party because of the insured two-wheeler
- The damage happened to the bike due to natural disasters like flood, earthquake, etc.
- The damage happened to the bike due to man-caused disasters like fire, or terror attack
- A case of theft.