No Inspection. No Paper Work
Bike Insurance Plans
Why to Insure Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes are great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third party if your bike caused an accident and the third party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
- No Claim Bonus: You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
- Installation of Security Devices: A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
- Membership of AAI: A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
- Choose the Right IDV: If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled to an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
About Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Bikes
1. Should I take my Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for an inspection as my insurance has expired?
2. Will the second-hand owner of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 be eligible for a No-Claim Bonus? Will the previous owner continue with his No-Claim Bonus?
If you get a second hand Bajaj Pulsar RS200, at first contact the insurance company. As an owner of a second-hand two-wheeler, your first duty is to get the mentioned name in the existing insurance of that particular two-wheeler into your name strictly within the given time from the day of transferring the registration certificate. If you do not do this on time, your claims will not be honored later. Because for a valid claim, the names mentioned in the Registration certificate and the insurance papers of the Bajaj two-wheeler need to be the same.
The second-hand owner has to earn his part of the No-Claim Bonus with each passing year without any claim and he can get a 50% discount on the premium of self-damage with his No-Claim Bonus.
The first owner can carry on with his No-Claim Bonus and with the help of this, he can get a premium discount on a new two-wheeler.
3. Will the online policy be recognized as a valid one?
4. How is a long-term policy more useful than a single year policy?
With a single year policy,
- You have to remember the expiry date and renew the insurance on time every year.
- You have to do all the paperwork every year. Whereas with a long-term policy plan,
- You can save on your premiums.
- You have to renew your policy only once in two or three years.
- No paperwork every year. Thus, a long-term policy plan is more useful than a single year plan.
5. Is there any difference between third party policy and comprehensive policy?
There are a few differences between these two types of policies. Third-party insurance provides coverage for
- Loss or damage happened to property belonging to a third person
- Loss or damage happened to third-party But comprehensive insurance provides coverage for
- Loss or damage happened to third-party or any property belonging to third-party because of the insured two-wheeler
- The damage happened to the bike due to natural disasters like flood, earthquake, etc.
- The damage happened to the bike due to man-caused disasters like fire, or terror attack
- A case of theft.