No Inspection. No Paper Work
Bike Insurance Plans
Why to Insure Your Bajaj V12 Bikes
Bajaj V12 Bike is great on Indian roads, which is why there are so many of them. But with two-wheeler insurance, you can:
- Be sure that you’re rightfully compensated if your Bajaj V12 bike was stolen or damaged beyond repairs.
- Get coverage for a third-party if your bike caused an accident and the third party was injured or their property damaged.
- Get comprehensive coverage for your own two-wheeler, in case damages were caused to your vehicle.
- Be sure that no traffic policeman heavily fines you for not having an insurance policy for your bike. Strictly, say no to bribery!
Inclusions Of Bike Model
You are covered against the following:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle due to an accident
- Loss or Damage caused to third-party life or property
- Theft of insured vehicle
- Damages caused due to natural calamities
- Damages caused due to man-made calamities
Exclusions Of Bike Model
You are NOT covered against the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Mechanical & Electrical breakdown
- Driving with an Invalid or no license
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants
Add-on Covers For Your Bajaj V12 Bikes
Trim your Comprehensive Bike Insurance Premium with these Discounts
No Claim Bonus
You are eligible for an NCB discount on your own damage premium for every claim-free year. You get 20% for the first year and can go as high as 50% over 5 consecutive claim-free years.
Installation of Security Devices
A lower IDV demands a lower premium to be paid. (But compute wisely, since IDV is the utmost value the insurer can compensate you with).
Membership of AAI
A membership to any of the recognized Automobile Associations of India can fetch you an extra discount.
Choose the Right IDV
If you are in the noble profession of teaching or employed in Govt. Services, you are entitled to an additional discount on your own-damage car insurance premium.
How to File a Claim for Your Bajaj V12 Bikes
About Bajaj V12 Bike
Before Your Next Drive On Bajaj V12 Bike
Carry this Documents
- DRIVING LICENCE
- INSURANCE POLICY
- RC BOOK
Bajaj V12 FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about Bajaj V12
A policy provider will give coverage for your Bajaj V12 in cases like-
- Loss or harm caused to third-party or property belonging to a third person
- Loss or harm happened to the bike because of natural calamities like flood, earthquake, etc.
- Loss or harm happened to Bajaj V12 because of man-caused disasters like fire, terror attack, etc.
- A case of theft.
- Coverage for own damage.
- The owner-driver also receives an accident coverage
As a second-hand owner of Bajaj V12, transfer the name of the owner name in bike insurance paper to your name within the specific time from the day of transferring the registration certificate. Failing to do that will not let your claims be recognized as valid. For a valid claim, the names the Registration certificate and insurance documents should match. The second-hand owner has to earn the NCB and can get 50% premium discount on self-damage with it.
The previous owner will carry his NCB forward and with it, he can get a discount on a new two-wheeler.
In a one-year bike insurance plan, one has to remember the expiry date and also renew his insurance on time every year along with that heavy paperwork. But when you go for the multi-year plan, there is no burden of remembering the renewal date and renew it every single year. One also can save on premiums and he does not have to do paperwork every year. So, a bike owner will be more benefitted when investing in a multi-year insurance plan.
When you go for third-party insurance, the insurance company provides coverage any loss or harms happened to a property belonging to a third person or death or harm happened to a third person because of the insured V12.
But when you go for the comprehensive insurance, it provides you coverage for the damage caused to third-party because of your two-wheeler. Also, it gives coverage for damage caused to the insured two-wheeler because of natural calamities like cyclone, flood, etc. or man-caused troubles like fire, theft, terror attack.