Tata AIG Third-party Two-Wheeler Insurance
Accidents can happen at any time, and things can go from bad to worse if you don’t have dedicated third-party bike insurance. If you don’t have active third-party bike insurance, you could be held liable for any damages to third-party properties or injuries to third-party individuals, which could result in fines and other financial and legal obligations. So, Third-Party Two-Wheeler Insurance is very necessary in this case.
Among the popular insurance, TATA AIG third-party bike insurance holds a high place. The insured bike is shielded from third-party liability stemming from an accident by TATA AIG third-party bike insurance. It offers financial protection against any harm or loss the insured bike may cause to a third party or his or her property. Moreover, with the third-party two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG, the policyholder can easily avoid unexpected expenses due to any third-party accidental liabilities.
Unique Features and Benefits Tata AIG Third-party Two-wheeler insurance offers
Here are the key features and benefits of Tata AIG third-party bike insurance.
- It helps you comply with the law: Purchasing third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG guarantees that you abide by Indian driving regulations. You will be penalised if your third-party insurance is invalid.
- It provides you with financial assistance: A third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG offers you significant financial support by paying for third-party obligations and giving you access to Personal Accident Cover.
- It offers you legal protection: A third-party bike insurance from Tata AIG offers you protection against the legal ramifications of third-party damage claims in addition to covering the financial cost of third-party liabilities.
- It is cost-effective: The cost of third-party bike insurance from Tata AIG is calculated based on the vehicle’s cubic capacity and the insurance rates released by the IRDAI each year. The typical cost of this premium makes it possible for every owner of a bike to purchase the legally required Tata AIG third-party bike insurance.
- Cashless Insurance: Claiming your third-party two-wheeler insurance by Tata AIG can be hassle-free thanks to the availability of cashless claims for any damage the insured vehicle causes to any third-party vehicle.
What is Covered & Not Covered Under the Third-Party Two-Wheeler Insurance by Tata AIG?
If you wish to purchase third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG, then you must have a thorough understanding of what is covered and what is not covered. Let’s first discuss the inclusions of the Tata AIG Third-Party two-wheeler insurance.
- Damages due to the injuries to or death of a third-party person
A third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG will cover the ensuing responsibilities if an accident caused by your bike results in harm to any third parties. This includes any costs incurred as a result of the third party’s hospitalisation. Additionally, it also covers the ensuing legal and financial obligations if a third party dies as a result of those injuries.
- Damages caused to a third-party property
Tata AIG third-party two-wheeler insurance will pay for any property damage done to a third party as a result of an accident that was caused by your bike. This includes any harm done to the third party’s pertinent vehicle.
- A Personal Accident Cover for the owner or rider
Under a third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG, you receive both a Personal Accident Cover and third-party coverage. This pays for any medical costs and/or hospitalisation costs incurred as a result of an accident-related injury. Your nominees are eligible to receive this sum in the event of your death as a result of the aforementioned injuries.
Whilst third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG protects you against the financial ramifications of any third-party damages or injuries, it does not protect you against several other damages, which have been discussed below.
- Own damages to your vehicle: A third-party two-wheeler insurance from Tata AIG coverage does not cover the damages to your vehicle.
- Driving without a valid Driver’s License: It does not cover incidents that occur while you are operating your two-wheeler without a Valid Driving Licence.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs: If you ride while intoxicated or under the influence of any drugs, any accidents involving your bike that may occur are not covered by a third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG.
- Driving outside the geographical limits mentioned: Any accidents involving your two-wheeler that take place outside the specified geographic boundaries of your third-party insurance may or may not be covered by third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG.
- Contractual Liability: It does not cover any accidents or ensuing liabilities involving a vehicle that has been contracted out or pledged.
- Unauthorised usage of the vehicle: It does not cover accidents resulting from the use of a private bike for business or speed competition.
- Vehicles driven by a non-designated driver: It does not cover accidents brought on by vehicles whose owner or designated rider is not present.
- Substantial or Total Loss to your vehicle: The whole or significant damage to a third-party vehicle resulting from an accident involving the insured vehicle is not covered by Tata AIG third-party two-wheeler insurance. Consequently, it does not cover the theft or total loss of a third-party vehicle.
- War: A third-party bike insurance by Tata AIG does not provide coverage for any third-party damages resulting from a war or a scenario that resembles one.
- Nuclear Disaster: The expenses that occur from a nuclear disaster are not covered if a third-party vehicle is damaged or a third-party person is hurt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of the frequently asked questions related to the Tata AIG Third-Party Bike Insurance.
No, TATA AIG third-party bike Insurance does not provide coverage for any third-party liability if the bicycle accident happened beyond the pre-specified geographic area.
The Tata AIG third-party bike insurance only offers protection from third parties. Its coverage does not extend to any harm to the insured bike. The loss or damage to third-party and third-party property will be covered.
Yes, during the renewal process, you can easily change from Tata AIG Third-party bike insurance to Comprehensive insurance and vice versa.
No, IDV is only available when purchasing Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance. This is because the idea of IDV only applies to the Own Damage portion, which is not covered by Third-party bike insurance.