Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy Download
It goes without saying that the bike insurance policy document represents the contract between you, the insured party, and your bike insurance provider, TATA AIG.
After the bike insurance policy is purchased, Tata AIG General Insurance delivers the policy document in hard copy to each client at the address on file. The insurance policy’s document serves as a receipt for a successful transaction. Every policyholder must read all the policy provisions to use the coverage without difficulty. All appreciated customers are advised to thoroughly read the information in this paper to comprehend the specifics of the protection they obtain.
Read on to learn more about the process of downloading the Tata Bike Insurance Policy.
How to Download Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
If you are looking to download the Tata AIG bike insurance policy, you can simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Tata AIG General Insurance website and click the ‘Self Service link. Then, click on “Download Policy”.
- Sign in by filling up your Mobile Number and Email ID. After that, they will get an OTP.
- To continue, enter the received OTP in the customer portal. In some circumstances, you might also need to provide your bike insurance policy number to proceed.
- Create a request for your bike insurance plan’s policy documents. The insurer will quickly send the policy paper to your Email ID after receiving your request.
- Download the policy paper you received and print a copy of it to have a real copy.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy Document?
There is no need to carry a printed copy of the Tata AIG bike insurance policy document in this digital age when everything is accessible online. You can just hold up a floppy copy of your bike insurance when being checked. The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) launched the e-Vahan Bima application. This digital motor insurance project does away with the need to carry an original or backup hard copy of the bike insurance policy document. The digitized insurance format includes a QR code containing all the bike insurance policy information.
How Can I Make Changes in TATA AIG Bike Insurance Policy Document?
You can modify the policy agreement with TATA AIG as necessary. In such a situation, you would need to phone the customer care line at 1800-267-7233, which is a toll-free number. The company’s helpful customer support staff will be available around the clock.
Even if it is unlikely, you are still welcome to visit the nearest branch and personally have the adjustments made if, despite doing this, the change you want to make to your insurance is not implemented.
What are the Things Included Under Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy?
Listed below are the things included in Your TATA AIG bike insurance policy:
- Your policy numbers
- The term (duration) of your policy
- Details of your bike
- Type of insurance (comprehensive/standalone/third-party)
- Your Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- The premium you must pay
- Your details
- Procedure for grievance redressal
- Inclusions & exclusions to your bike insurance policy
- Policy T&C
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is the list of the frequently asked questions related to the Tata AIG Bike Insurance Policy.
The TATA AIG bike insurance copy download document is not required to be carried! On your Android phone, you may quickly download the e-Vahan Bima app, which is more than adequate for any verification by any level of authority.
Yes, you can use a standard printout of the TATA AIG bike policy file for any purpose you can think of. If you must, carrying the soft copy is far more convenient.
Yes, you can employ the insurer’s line of add-on covers with your two-wheeler insurance; they are extremely outstanding. These add-on coverages include return to invoice, cost of consumables, depreciation allowance, accessories loss cover, and more.
The TATA AIG bike insurance policy document must be submitted in certain circumstances.