Renew in just 5 mins.
No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
Download Digit Insurance Policy?
Digit General Insurance company offers a wide range of services with the help of its web portal. It claims to provide customers with the most simplified services possible. You may now monitor your premiums, purchase/renew your policy, and file claims in a matter of seconds. You can also download your policy document both through online as well as offline method.
Read along to know more about downloading Digit’s general insurance policy document!
How To Download Digit’s Insurance Policy Document?
In order to download the Digit’s policy document, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Through WhatsApp
- Go to the Digit Insurance website and click on the ‘Support’ link.
- Select ‘Download Policy’ from the drop-down menu. It will take you to a page where you may download the policy and get it by WhatsApp.
- With your registered phone number, send a ‘Hi’ to the ‘Digit Self-Serve WhatsApp Number’ 70260 61234.
- You will receive a message asking you to choose from a variety of service alternatives. You must respond ‘3’ to the same chat.
- Within a few minutes, a soft copy of the Digit insurance policy document will be downloaded.
NOTE: The WhatsApp number of Digit’s General Insurance company is not available for calls. It is only available for WhatsApp chats.
- Through Mail
You can also send an email to email@example.com for requesting your policy document. The company will then send the policy document to your registered email address.
You can call the Digit General Insurance company at 1800 103 4448. You can also pay a visit to the company’s nearby branch and request your policy document.
What’s Included In GoDigit Insurance Policy Document?
The following things are included in the Digit’s policy document:
- Policy Number: The policy number functions similarly to an account number. It is an 8-to-10-digit number issued to the insured person by the insurer for account identification.
- Policy Term: The term of your insurance policy refers to how long it will be active. This period is determined when the insurance policy is purchased. It is the time period during which the policyholder is responsible for paying the term insurance premiums.
- Type Of Policy: Your policy document will also include the type of your policy. For example, if you have purchased health insurance or motor insurance, it will be displayed on the policy document.
- Premium Amount: The insured pays a premium to the insurer on a regular basis to cover his risk. This amount is also mentioned in the policy document. The premium is determined by a number of factors, including age, type of employment, medical issues, and so on.
- Policyholder Details: The policyholder is the owner of the policy who purchases the policy from the insurer. In the policy document, personal details of the policyholder, such as name, age, gender, phone number, etc. are also included.
- Terms & Conditions: Terms and conditions are the terms of the legal contract between the policyholder and the insurer. They are the conditions on which the policyholder agrees to buy the insurance policy from the insurer.
- Inclusions: Whatever is included or covered under a respective insurance policy is also displayed in the policy document.
- Exclusions: Exclusions are cases in which the insurance provider will not cover you. These are the conditions that are not included in the covered event in order to protect the company from damages.
- Claim Procedure: Claim procedure is a process where the policyholder claims financial support from the insurance company. The policy documents also contain claim procedures in order to avoid any misunderstanding.
How Can We Make Changes In Digit’s Policy Document?
Providing accurate information while purchasing the policy is very essential. Any false or inaccurate information can lead to various problems, such as difficulty in filing a claim.
In case you wish to edit your Digit’s policy document, you can make changes by visiting Digit’s website and selecting the “Edit Policy” option under the “Support” tab. You can also pay a visit to the company’s branch office or call their customer service number for requesting the changes in your policy document.