Download Universal Sompo General Insurance Policy
The Universal Sompo general insurance policy document is a legal document that acts as an agreement of insurance between the owner and the insurance provider. In this case, one party is the insurance company, which provides insurance coverage in exchange for a premium sum. The insured member or policyholder is the other party and would receive compensation in exchange for paying an insurance company premium regularly. The document is a collection of paperwork that includes information on the policy’s terms and conditions, exclusions, and coverage details. A general insurance policy document, whether it be electronic or printed out, must be available to every policyholder.
What Does the Universal Sompo General Insurance Policy Document Contain?
The specifics of a Universal Sompo General Insurance coverage may vary depending on the plan chosen, but generally speaking, they may include the following components:
- Policy Coverage: Information on the coverage that the policy offers are detailed in the policy document. This includes the costs for covered services.
- Exclusions: The exclusions from the policy’s coverage are listed in the policy document. This covers certain illnesses or injuries, cosmetic procedures, and pre-existing conditions.
- Premium Amount: The premium amount that must be paid for the policy is specified in the policy document. The payment schedule and methods are also described.
- Policy Term: The policy’s term or duration is stated in the policy document. Procedures and information regarding renewal are detailed in the policy document.
- Claim Process: The policy document contains information on the claim process, including the paperwork needed, how to file a claim, and when claims will be settled.
- Terms and Conditions: The policy document details the policy’s terms and conditions, including the rights and obligations of the policyholder and the insurance company.
How to Download Your Universal Sompo General Insurance Policy?
- Visit the official website of Universal Sompo General Insurance Company using your phone, laptop, or any other device. Ensure you visit their official website.
- On the top right corner, you will see the “Login” option. Click on it and then you will see “I am a customer”. After that, the policyholder is required to enter their “Registered Email Id” & “Password”.
- Login as a customer using your email id and password.
- Then, you are required to find your general insurance policy from the ‘Tag New Policy’ option. You can now access all the details of your general insurance policy.
- From here you can download your Universal Sompo General insurance policy documents and save them on your device.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Universal Sompo General Insurance Policy?
Once you purchase the policy by paying the premium online, the hard copy of the Universal Sompo General insurance policy is sent to your registered address. The customer care representatives can help the policyholder obtain a digital copy of their policies if they have misplaced their paper copies.
1800-22-4030 / 1800-200-4030- 24/7 available
Via Email Id:
Registered & Corporate Address
Universal Sompo General Insurance Co Ltd. Office No 103, First Floor, Ackruti Star, MIDC Central Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093, Maharashtra
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the customer service representatives for Universal Sompo General Insurance are available around-the-clock at the toll-free numbers listed on the company website.
Yes. The Indian government supports the safe and secure digital storage platform known as DigiLocker. It enables you to digitally store official and private documents issued by the government.
Yes, it is simple to renew your expired Universal Sompo General insurance policy online through Probus Insurance or the company’s official website.