National Insurance Policy & Claim Status
National Insurance offers a range of insurance products, including motor, health, rural, livestock, industrial & commercial, and many more. Once the policy is yours to take home, how you will manage your policy and function different activities regarding it, becomes the next question. To assure you, the National Insurance Company has built its official website in such a way that you can do almost everything and handle your policy swiftly through it. To know the different functions and mechanisms of it, have a look at the below mentioned.
What Steps To Follow To Check National Insurance Policy Status?
If you have an insurance policy under this company, you can easily navigate and know about your policy status using the official website of the company by following the below steps.
- Visit the official website, click on the ‘Login’ option under the ‘Customer Login’ tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- Fill in with the required credentials such as your customer ID and unique password.
- Click on the Login option and you are successfully logged in to your portal.
- There you can view your policy and know about your policy status and the other details about the same.
In case you are a new user, you need to register yourself by following these steps-
- On the official website, click on the ‘Customer Login’ tab at the right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option and there you will find the ‘Register Here’ tab. Go for it.
- There you need to select ‘Customer Type’ and put the unique customer ID that you have received when you have purchased a policy.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option and you are done with your registration.
Once you have done your registration successfully, you can view your policy status easily by following the steps mentioned above.
How To Track National Insurance Policy Claim Status?
Once you have filed a claim under the National Insurance Company, it is very important to know the claim status as you might be in need of the claim amount. You can check the claim status of your policy very smoothly using the official website of the company just by following the below mentioned easy and simple steps.
- Go to the official website of National Insurance and at the extreme right side of the page, you will see an icon like a magnifying glass. Click on that.
- On the landing page, you need to put required details such as your customer ID, claim number, policy number, and date of loss in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Then put the correct captcha for verification.
- After that, click on the Search option and you will get to know about the status of your claim.
- It has to be remembered that in the case of search criteria, Policy Number or Claim Number is mandatory and the other fields are non-mandatory.
How Can You Update Your Contact Details In National Insurance Policy?
For updating your contact details for the existing policy under the National Insurance Company, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the company and click on the ‘Customer Login’ tab.
- Under that tab, click on the ‘Update Contact Details’ option.
- Fill in the landing page with the policy number and then put the captcha for verification.
- Then submit and a new page will open before you where you can put your new contact details.
- After that, again click on the submit option and you are done.
- To check your updated contact details, you can log in again into your personal customer portal by following the aforesaid steps.
What Happens If You Want To Reset Your Password For Login?
For security reasons, it would be advisable to change your password regularly after certain intervals. If you want to reset your password for your customer portal, follow the hassle-free procedure below.
- Go to the official website and click on the ‘Login’ option under the ‘Customer Login’ tab.
- On the landing page, at the bottom of the Login option, you will find the ‘Reset Password’ option. Click on that.
- There you need to put the Customer ID and select the ‘Register Type’ and submit.
- Upon the submission, you can now put your new password and now, your new password is set.
What Happens If You Have Forgotten Your Login Password?
If you have forgotten your customer login password, no need to worry about that. You can easily revive and can get access to your portal by following the below steps, which are almost similar to the reset password procedure.
- Visit the official website of the National Insurance Company and go to the Login page by clicking on the ‘Login’ option under the ‘Customer Login’ tab.
- After that, click on the ‘Forgot password’ option and fill in the required details such as Customer ID and register type.
- Then submit it and put the new password on the landing page.
- For verification, an email or/and message will be sent to your registered email ID or/and mobile number.
- For your side of verification, you can log out and again login with your newly built password to your portal. If it works, your job is done successfully.
How To Do Intermediatory Login For National Insurance?
If you are a registered and licensed Agent, Broker, POS, IMF, MISP, Business Associate, Bancassurance, TPA, or Surveyor of National Insurance Company, you need to do Intermediatory Login to get access to your portal. To do that easily, follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of the company and click on the ‘Intermediatory Login’ option, which is just beside the ‘Customer Login’ tab.
- According to your designation and association click on the right option such as Agent, Broker POS, etc.
- For broker, agent, POS, IMF, MISP, Business Associate, and Bancassurance login, you need to put Customer ID and password. For NIC TPA login, you need to fill in with Username and Password and for the surveyor login, put EASI Surveyor Code and Password.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option and now, you have successfully logged in to your portal.