Download SBI General Insurance Policy
Some documents are extremely important and when you misplace or lose them, it can cause quite some havoc. To help you evade such instances and to easily get your hands on your policy at a time of need, we’ll show you how you can download any SBI General Insurance policy.
Steps To Download Your SBI General Insurance Policy
An insurance policy purchased from SBI General Insurance will be available for download via the website. Here are a few easy steps you can follow to download your health, motor, travel, corporate insurance policy within minutes.
- Log on to the SBI General Insurance website
- Click on the menu on the right side of the page
- Choose your policy from the list of products.
- Click on “Policy Download”.
- Enter your policy number and other relevant details.
- Click on next
- Choose how you want to download your policy document
- The download is done!
While purchasing a policy with SBI General Insurance, you might also have received an email at the time of purchase. You can also look for the email to quickly download your insurance policy on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Obtaining A Hard Copy Of Your SBI General Insurance Policy
There are a few different ways to obtain a paper copy of your SBI General Insurance Policy.
- Visit the nearest SBI General Insurance office and ask for the insurance policy to be sent to you via registered post (takes about a week)
- Head to the nearest SBI General Insurance office and enquire if they can print the document for you immediately
- Download the document by following the two options mentioned above and print it out to have access to a paper copy of your policy
If you need information about your policy, the SBI General Insurance website has a section called “Downloads”. You can choose the policy and download documents such as:
- Policy prospectus
- Policy wording
- Editable proposal form
- Claims form
- Product brochure
The type of documents available for each policy will differ from product to product.
How To Make Changes To Your Existing SBI General Insurance Policy?
Sometimes, an insurance policy has outdated information. You might need to update it, edit it or change it altogether. In such a case, it is possible to make changes to certain parts of the insurance policy. These changes are called endorsements and often need to be submitted in writing. SBI allows the policyholder to make changes to:
- Mobile number
- Email address
The steps for the process are:
- Head to the SBI General Insurance website
- Go to the menu on the right
- Click on “Quick Assist”
- Enter your policy number
- Enter the new information
- Approve the changes
- Your mobile number/email has been updated
If you need to:
- Edit the name of the policyholder
- Change the address of the policyholder
- Change/ edit the date of birth of the policyholder
- Add spouse or children to the policy
Then it is best to get in touch with the SBI General Insurance customer service team. You can either look for the nearest office in your city or call on the toll-free number 1800 102 1111 or even email them at email@example.com.
The SBI General Insurance also has a chat feature for quick answers to any insurance policy related queries.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can call the toll-free number 1800 102 1111 or SMS CLAIM to 561612 or email customer care to submit your claim. You will then be directed towards what documents you need to submit and where.
Go to www.maxbupa.com and select “claims.” Then, from the drop-down menu, choose claim form, then services form, and then download the form that corresponds to your plan.
Yes, the travel Insurance policy offers worldwide coverage for lost luggage, medical expenses due to an accident, injury, or illness, and much more. Head to the website for more details on this policy or contact your nearest SBI General Insurance office.
A premium is an amount you pay at a regular interval for your insurance policy. Think of it as investing in your future. The premium keeps your policy active as well as ensures you are covered when you need it. Premiums are calculated on a number of factors, and it is best to talk to an insurance agent about it.