Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy Download
Kotak Mahindra Insurance company is a reputed and reliable company that offers different types of car insurance plans for vehicle owners. If you have already purchased a car insurance plan from Kotak, then you must be feeling relaxed about driving your dream car out on the road.
However, it would be better if you get a hard copy of the Kotak Mahindra Car insurance policy downloaded.
Yes, carrying a hard copy of your car insurance plan is important. Wish to know why? Scroll down!
Why Should Always Have A Copy of Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy?
IRDAI allows you to download a soft copy of your car insurance policy in your e-VAHAN app. However, in case of an emergency, your smartphone may not work. The e-VAHAN app will serve no purpose when your phone is broken, have no network signal or may get damaged. Hence, it is advisable that you carry a hard copy of your Kotak Mahindra car insurance policy. This hard copy can be produced even during situations when you have no access to your phone.
How Can You Download A Copy of Your Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance Policy?
If you wish to download a copy of your Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance plan, then you should follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra Insurance company.
- You can see an option that says “customer support.”
- Click on it to open the dropdown menu and click on the “download policy.”
- You will be redirected to a new page. Make sure you enter the right policy number, email address and registered address.
- You will see the “Get OTP” option.
- You need to enter the OTP, and then you can access your Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance policy.
- From here, you can download the policy in PDF format and get it printed.
Is it possible to make any changes to your Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance policy?
Yes, it is quite easy to make alterations to your Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance policy. All you need to do is to make a call at the customer care number of Kotak Mahindra Insurance Company. And also, you can mail your requirement to their email ID. They will make changes as per your requirements.