Honda Jazz Car Insurance
Honda released its new Jazz hatchback in India in August 2020. It offers amazing characteristics with a strong engine and excellent mileage, as well as a roomy cabin for comfortable seats. For those who appreciate style and luxury, the Honda Jazz is one of the best-selling vehicles in India, with the company having sold more than 5 million units to date.
Honda Jazz’s pricing ranges from Rs. 8.01 lakhs to Rs. 10.32 lakhs. The Honda Jazz is available in 6 varieties, with the lowest model being the V and the most expensive being the ZX CVT, which costs Rs. 10.32 lakhs. Keep reading in case you have a Honda Jazz car and want to purchase insurance for the same.
Prominent Features Of Honda Jazz
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1199|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||88.50bhp@6000rpm|
|ARAI Mileage||17.1 kmpl|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||110Nm@4800rpm|
|Boot Space (Litres)||354|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||40.0|
Premium Price Details Of Honda Jazz Car Insurance
|Name Of The City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons||Premium|
|Delhi (DL3)||Petrol (1.2 MT (1198 cc))||2010||Rs. 1,09,884||Zero Depreciation||Rs. 4,150|
|Bangalore (KA41)||Diesel (1.5 E MT (1498 cc))||2012||Rs. 1,17,000||Zero Depreciation||Rs. 4,312|
|Mumbai (MH43)||Petrol (1.2 S MT (1198 cc))||2014||Rs. 1,06,920||Zero Depreciation||Rs. 8,358|
|Thane (MH05)||Diesel (1.5 VX MT (1498 cc))||2018||Rs. 1,98,288||Zero Depreciation||Rs. 7,545|
|Jaipur (RJ41)||Petrol (1.2 SELECT EDITION (1198 cc))||2019||Rs. 2,19,482||Zero Depreciation||Rs. 5,226|
Inclusions Of Honda Jazz Car Insurance
The Honda Jazz Car Insurance covers the following expenses:
- Theft: Protection from financial losses brought on by car theft.
- Collision: Losses and damages that could be caused by collisions and accidents.
- Fire: Losses and damages brought on by an unintentional fire.
- Personal Accident: Offers a sum assured of up to 15 lahks with coverage against accidents that result in the owner’s death or disability.
- Third-Party Losses: Pays for personal injuries and property damage caused by the car.
- Natural Disasters: Pays for the losses and damages brought on by natural disasters like floods and cyclones, etc.
Exclusions Of Honda Jazz Car Insurance
The below-mentioned expenses are not covered by the Honda Jazz Car Insurance:
- Electrical breakdown
- Driving without a valid driving license
- Consequential loss of car
- Using the car for illegal purposes
- Mechanical breakdown
- Normal wear and tear
- Driving under influence of drugs/alcohol
- Commercial use of private car
Add-On Covers Under Honda Jazz Car Insurance
In case the insured wants to boost up his Honda Jazz car insurance, he can do so with the help of the following add-on covers:
- Zero Depreciation Cover: If the insured wants full coverage for his vehicle in the case of an accident without taking the depreciation rate into consideration, he can select zero-depreciation protection.
- NCB Protection Cover: With NCB Protection Cover, the policyholder is able to keep their no-claims bonus for their car insurance and make a specific number of claims without having their NCB lowered.
- Personal Accident Coverage: This cover protects the owner-driver from any unintentional harm, death, or deformity.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance cover enables the insured to submit an insurance claim for the necessary repairs if his vehicle breaks down in the middle of nowhere. If the policyholder is ever stuck due to a mechanical issue, it will ensure that he may get help with just one call.
- Consumable Cover: This option enables the insured to submit a claim for parts that were replaced during the repair procedure, such as nuts, bolts, oil, etc.
- Return Invoice Cover: Thanks to the return to invoice add-on, the insurance provider will pay the insured car’s on-road value in the event that it is stolen or lost.
How To Purchase Honda Jazz Car Insurance?
Though many options are available for purchasing Honda Jazz car insurance online, Probus Insurance has made the purchasing process quite simple and easy for customers. In case an individual wishes to purchase the plan from Probus Insurance, he/she can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Go to the menu at the top of this page and choose “Products.” Select “Car Insurance” under “Motor Insurance.”
Step 2: After that, choose “Compare Quotes” and enter the car’s licence plate number.
Step 3: After supplying all the necessary information, pick the best option.
Step 4: Review every available choice, compare prices, and finally buy Honda Jazz car insurance online.
How To Renew Honda Jazz Car Insurance?
Customers can easily renew their Honda Jazz car insurance through Probus Insurance.
- Click “Renew Your Policy” at the top of this page and then click “Motor Renewal”.
- Next, choose your insurer. After that, the insured will be sent to the relevant insurance website.
- Customers might then be prompted to enter information like their policy and vehicle identification numbers. Continue the process after entering all the necessary information.
- Make the payment with a debit card or credit card. Now, the car insurance for the Honda Jazz is renewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Honda insurance
You only need the following information to renew your Honda Jazz car insurance:
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Previous Year Policy Number
- Previous Year Policy Expiration Date
Yes, even if you already have a policy for your Honda Civic, you will need to purchase insurance for your Honda Jazz.
The cc of the car’s engine does affect the cost of car insurance. The rate for a third-party premium is set by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) based on the cubic capacity of the vehicle’s engine.
Yes, you can renew the policy and change to a Comprehensive Plan with ease.
Yes, you are permitted to terminate your auto insurance coverage while it is still in effect.
Yes, your old vehicle’s NCB will transfer to the new one.