Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
Hyundai Motors India produces the entry-level hatchback known as the Hyundai Grand i10. It is renowned for its dependability, fuel economy, cabin room, and outstanding amenities. The Hyundai Grand i10 has received many honours, including the 2014 “Golden Steering Wheel” award. For an 1197 cc Petrol engine, the Grand i10’s on-road price in Delhi is between 5.58 and 8.12 lakh rupees.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, if you are the owner of this vehicle, you are required to obtain auto insurance. Based on the variant, fuel type, city, etc., the coverage for a certain model will be chosen. The majority of car insurance providers offer consumers all-inclusive plans with low premiums and simple claim processing.
Here are the key specifications for Hyundai Grand i10 car policy.
|ARAI Mileage||17.0 kmpl|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||113.75Nm@4000rpm|
|City Mileage||15.0 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1197|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||81.86bhp@6000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||43.0|
|Ground Clearance Unladen||165mm|
|Boot Space (Litres)||256|
Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance Price
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||Diesel – ASTA 1.1 U2 CRDI 2ND GEN 5 SPEED (1120 cc)||2020||₹4,40,370||₹ 3,743||Rs. 4, 544|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol SPORTZ 1.2 KAPPA DUAL VTVT 5 SPEED (1197 cc)||2021||₹3,09,693||₹ 1,462||Rs. 859|
|New Delhi – D1||Magna AT 1.2 Kappa VTVT (1197 cc)||2022||₹3,81,863||₹ 1,130||Rs. 1,059|
Exclusions Under the Hyundai Grand i10
The following are the things that are not covered by the Hyundai Grand i10 insurance policy:
- The car’s normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred as a result of driving the Grand i10 whilst in possession of a suspended license
- The value of the car has decreased.
- Non-accidental damage to the Grand i10’s tires.
- Any loss or harm is made to the vehicle as a result of utilizing it for prohibited activities.
- The Grand i10 car’s electrical and mechanical failure.
- Any loss or damage to the vehicle that occurs outside of its designated area.
- Operating the Grand i10 vehicle while inebriated.
- Any damage to the vehicle brought on by nuclear war and related dangers.
- The Grand i10 automobile was harmed while being used for business purposes.
Popular Add-on Covers For Hyundai Grand i10
Here are a few add-on covers under the Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance. Let’s discuss them in detail!
- Zero Depreciation: In the event of an accident, receive payment for the replacement parts without any depreciation deduction.
- Roadside Assistance: If your automobile breaks down in the middle of the road for any reason, such as mechanical problems, a flat tire, or an empty fuel tank, you can get assistance by phoning your insurer.
- No-Claim Bonus Protection: Receive a reward for not filing a claim in the years prior and receive a 20–50% discount on the cost of your auto insurance.
- Engine Protection: Protect your finances against the expense of repairing a damaged engine or its components.
How To Buy Your Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance?
To acquire a comprehensive car insurance policy for a Hyundai Grand i10 online from the Probus Insurance website, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Find the “Products” option at the top of the Probus insurance website. There is a “Car Insurance” option when you select “Motor Insurance.” At last, click it.
Step #2: After entering your car’s registration number, click “Compare Quotes.”
Step #3: After providing all the necessary data, you might need to select the best alternative for you.
Step #4: Compare costs, make the best decision, and finish an online purchase to get your Hyundai Grand i10 car insurance.
Renew Your Hyundai Grand i10 Car Insurance
If you want to renew your Hyundai Grand i10 Insurance, you can easily do it via Probus Insurance.
- You will see an option “Renew Your Policy” on the top of this page. Hover over it and click on “Motor Insurance”.
- After that, you will need to select the insurer as per your needs and budget. You will then be redirected to the respective insurer’s website.
- You might have to enter information such as your policy and car registration numbers. Click to proceed.
(The layout of filling in details of your car might differ from one insurer to another).
- Make the payment via your credit card or debit card.
- Your car insurance has been renewed, congrats.
Hyundai Car FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers about on Hyundai Grand i10 Motors insurance
Yes. If both vehicles are of the same type and class, you can transfer your No Claim Bonus (NCB) from your old vehicle to the new Hyundai Grand i10. To transfer the NCB, you only need to submit an application to your auto insurer and complete the necessary procedures.
If you have freestanding personal damage insurance or a comprehensive plan, your auto insurance company will only pay for the cost of a broken windshield. Additionally, keep in mind that there won’t be any reimbursement in circumstances where there was any illegal driving.
Third-party insurance is a requirement for all vehicles operating on Indian roads, including used cars. If found without one, you risk a fine of Rs. 2000 or perhaps up to three months in jail.
Yes. In the event that your previous policy has expired, a surveyor dispatched by your insurance provider will inspect your Grand i10 vehicle at the time of the Hyundai car insurance renewal.
An ARAI-approved anti-theft device, membership in the Automobile Association of India, and developing your NCB will all help you lower the cost of Hyundai insurance for your Grand i10.