Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Car Insurance
Maruti Suzuki manufactures the midsize sedan known as the Ciaz. The Ciaz was introduced in 2014 to take the position of the Suzuki SX4 Sedan in markets in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. One of the most well-liked mid-range sedans, it is renowned for its sophisticated styling, roomy interiors, and strong engine. Golden Steering Wheel Awards named the Ciaz vehicle “Sedan of the Year” in 2015.
Key Specifications of Maruti Ciaz
Here are the key specifications of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS-VI|
|Engine Display||1462 cc|
|Power Windows||Front and Rear|
|Boot Space||510 Liters|
|Airbags||Driver and Passenger|
|Colors||Pearl snow white, metallic premium silver, metallic magma grey, pearl midnight black, pearl metallic dignity brown, pearl sangria red, and pearl nexa blue.|
Maruti Ciaz Insurance Price
Let’s take a look at the car insurance premiums for different variants of Maruti Ciaz.
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1|
ZDI (1248 cc)
|2021||₹7,00,984||Rs. 4, 907||Rs.4, 603|
|Mumbai- MH-01||VXI PLUS (1373 cc)- Petrol||2020 (Mar)||₹4,93,746||Rs. 2,655||Rs. 4, 430|
|Mumbai- MH-01||Sigma 1.4 MT (1373 cc)- Petrol||2021(August)||₹5,20,196||Rs. 3,121||Rs. 1, 601|
|Bangalore- KA-01||VDI PLUS (1248 cc)- Diesel||2018||₹3,77,447||Rs. 2,834||Rs. 4, 454|
Inclusions & Exclusions of Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance
Listed below are the things that are included under Maruti Ciaz car insurance policy.
- Protection of the driver as well as the other passengers in the automobile.
- Protects your vehicle in the event of accident-related damage.
- Protect from loss or damage brought on by fire, explosion, or self-ignition.
- Losses or harm brought on by terrorist attacks.
- The theft-related total loss of your vehicle.
- Defense against harm brought on by natural disasters like floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Pays for harm to the third party’s property.
- Allows claims made at network garages without cash.
Here are the things that are not included under Maruti Ciaz car insurance policy.
- If there is a mechanical or electrical failure with your car.
- Typical wear and tear brought on over time.
- Tire damage to your vehicle.
- Injury brought on by operating your vehicle without a valid license.
- Protection from harm resulting from drunk driving.
- The vehicle’s loss or damage when it is used for illegal activities like racing.
- Damage incurred while operating a vehicle outside the policy’s specified driving range.
- Loss or damage brought on by nuclear conflict.
What are the Add-On Covers of Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance?
There is no arguing with the fact that there are multiple add-on covers that come with Ciaz car insurance policies. Let’s look at some of the popular yet important add-on covers of Maruti Ciaz car insurance.
- Consumable Cover
Consumables like oil, nuts, and bolts, etc. are typically not covered by insurance at the time of claims. You can save money on all the consumables that are covered by this add-on, no matter how minor they may be! This add-on pays for costs associated with consumables that have been damaged by an accident and are no longer fit for use.
- Engine Protection Cover
Any loss or damage to the car’s engine resulting from problems like water intrusion, oil leak, electrical or mechanical failure of the engine, etc. is covered by the engine protection cover. Additionally, it offers financial assistance for the engine or component replacement of the vehicle. However, similar to the zero depreciation cover, engine protection insurance is likewise only offered to vehicles that are less than five years old.
- Roadside Assistance Add-on Cover
In the event that the insured vehicle breaks down, help services are guaranteed by this add-on coverage. Towing to the closest garage is one of the services offered, along with on-site repairs, key replacement help, fuel delivery, and aid with flat tires.
- Engine and Gear-box Protection Cover
Only losses incurred during an accident are covered by a typical car insurance policy. Nevertheless, your engine may frequently sustain additional damages as a result of the collision. This add-on aids in your protection against harm resulting from that. For instance, the harm that could result from lubricating oil leaks or instances when water enters the engine as a result of natural disasters.
- Key and Lock Protect
This add-on cover is useful in the event that you need to repair or fix the four-wheeler lockset or unintentionally misplace the keys to the vehicle. The insurer will pay the costs you incurred for repairing or replacing the item.
How To Buy Your Maruti Ciaz Insurance?
If you are looking to Buy Maruti Ciaz Car Insurance, follow these simple steps and buy it without any hassle.
- Go to the official website of Probus Insurance.
- Click on “Car Insurance” from different options.
- After that, you are required to enter your vehicle registration number, and then click on “Compare Quotes”.
- After filling in all your details, you may need to choose the right one that caters to your needs and budget.
- Compare different quotes, choose the right plan, and make the payment online.
- Finally, you have successfully purchased your car insurance.
How To Renew your Maruti Ciaz Insurance Policy?
If you are looking to renew your Maruti Ciaz Insurance, then you can easily do it via Probus Insurance.
- Simply visit the official website of Probus Insurance.
- Locate “Renew Your Policy” on the top of the home page.
- When you click on it, you will find “Motor Renewal”. Click on it.
- After that, you will need to select your respective insurer. Once you have done that, click on it.
- Enter your car registration number and then click on “Renew”.
- After successfully confirming the details, you may need to renew your policy by making the payment online.
- Congratulations- Your car policy has been renewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Maruti Suzuki Swift Car insurance
No, you cannot claim the insurance on credit cards, debit cards, or cash that has been stolen under your Loss of Baggage Coverage.
No, only standalone own-damage plans or comprehensive auto insurance policies allow for the purchase of add-ons.
If your auto insurance plan contains the Engine Protection add-on, then you may be able to file an insurance claim for the repair of your car’s power steering pump.
No, accessories are not covered by zero depreciation. You can choose Accessories Cover to cover these Ciaz components.
Yes. As long as both vehicles are of a comparable sort, your NCB from your old vehicle will carry over to your brand-new Maruti Ciaz vehicle.