No Inspection. No Paper Work
* Subject To Underwriting
Car Insurance Plans
Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car Insurance
The Maruti Eeco is an eight-seater MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle) that was introduced by Maruti Suzuki, an Indian manufacturer. The vehicle, a brand-new five-door C segment large family car with a 1200cc very fuel-efficient engine, was introduced in January 2010 at the Auto Expo in Mumbai. The car has been marketed as a dual-use vehicle since families and businesses alike prefer it. In India, the Eeco automobile is regarded as the top multi-utility vehicle. The Maruti Eeco has a starting price of Rs. 5.13 Lakh and a maximum price of Rs. 6.44 Lakh. You can review Maruti Eeco’s features and information about Maruti auto insurance in this post if you’re thinking about purchasing one.
Key Specifications of Maruti Eeco
Here are the key specifications of Maruti Eeco.
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4|
|Petrol Mileage (ARAI)||19.71|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
|Kerb Weight (Kg)||1050|
|No of Doors||5|
Maruti Eeco Car Insurance Price
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol- 5 STR (1196 cc)||2021||₹1,92,568||Rs. 1, 348||Rs. 1, 304|
|Mumbai – MH01||Petrol-7 STR WITH A/C+HTR (1196 cc)||2020||₹1,91,724||Rs. 1, 334||Rs. 4, 360|
|Mumbai – MH01||CNG-5 STR CNG (1196 cc)||2018||₹1,76,609||Rs. 2,201||Rs. 4, 438|
What are the Inclusions Under Maruti Eeco Car Insurance?
- Third-Party Liability-Only Policy:
Any harm caused by the insured vehicle to a third party or to property is covered by this policy.
- Comprehensive Package Policy:
The following events are considered covered causes of damage or loss to the vehicle or the insured person:
- Natural disasters like cyclones, typhoons, earthquakes, and floods.
- External human-made actions like terrorism, burglaries, strikes, riots, theft, etc.
- Personal Accident Cover for Owner-Driver
If the owner-driver of the Eco vehicle is accidentally killed or rendered disabled, compensation is provided.
What Are The Things Excluded Under Maruti Eeco Car Insurance?
The Maruti Eeco insurance policy will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any of the following causes:
- Operating the Eeco vehicle while intoxicated by alcohol or another substance.
- The car’s typical wear and tear.
- Using an Eeco vehicle without a valid licence.
- Losses or harm brought on by nuclear or war hazards.
- The driver of the Eeco car intentionally caused the accident.
- Any reduction in the car’s value.
- The Eco vehicle experiences an electrical or mechanical failure.
- Operating a vehicle without proper insurance documentation.
- The Eeco vehicle is lost as a result.
- Using the vehicle for illicit activities.
- Non-accidental tyre damage to the Eco vehicle.
- Using the vehicle for prohibited activities.
- Loss or damage to the Eco vehicle that occurs outside of India
What Are the Potential Add-on Covers Under Maruti Eeco Car Insurance?
One thing to keep in mind when buying any type of auto insurance is that your ordinary policy does not offer full coverage for your car. Some essential components are offered as add-on covers that may be purchased for an additional fee. Several of these include:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
When your car is involved in an accident, you often receive compensation for the decreased worth of your vehicle. You can claim the full value of your car under zero-depreciation insurance without taking into account the depreciation value.
- 24-hour roadside assistance
No matter how experienced you are behind the wheel, accidents still happen. This add-on cover offers total help if your car breaks down or if you have a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere.
- Consumables Cover
You are compensated under this coverage for damage to your car’s consumable components, such as its engine oil, braking fluid, lubricants, AC refrigerant, ball bearings, etc. This cover can be helpful because these consumable parts can sustain significant wear and tear under heavy use.
- Non-electrical Accessories Cover
You are protected by this coverage from losses to your car’s non-electrical components, such as the CNG kit, alloy wheels, interior fixtures, seat covers, etc.
How To Buy Your Maruti Eeco Insurance?
Follow the instructions listed below to acquire the Maruti Eeco comprehensive auto insurance plan online from the official Probus Insurance website.
- Go to the official website of Probus Insurance.
- You must then locate the “Products” section at the top. You will see an option for “Car Insurance” under motor insurance when you click on it. After that, click it.
- After entering your vehicle’s registration number, click “Compare Quotes” to continue.
- After entering all of your information, you might need to select the best option for you.
- Evaluate various quotes, select the best plan, and submit an online payment.
- Finally, you have successfully purchased your Maruti Eeco car insurance.
How To Renew your Maruti Eeco Car Insurance policy?
Lacking time to visit a branch to renew your Maruti Eeco insurance policy? By following these simple instructions, you can easily renew your Maruti Eeco auto insurance coverage through Probus Insurance:
- Visit the Probus Insurance official website.
- Once you discover and click on “Car Insurance” on the home page, you will notice an option for “Probus Renewal.”
- You might then have to type information like your insurance policy number and car registration number.
- After finishing, you must select “Load Details.”
- You might need to renew your insurance by completing the required online payment after successfully verifying the information. Your insurance has been renewed, so you’re done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Maruti Suzuki Eeco Car insurance
Yes, the No Claim Bonus Protector is an add-on that will safeguard your NCB regardless of whether you’ve filed a claim with the primary policy. However, only if you renew with the same insurer the following year will this be applicable.
You can choose the “Invoice Price” add-on while renewing your auto insurance, and it is available. If the car is stolen or destroyed, this add-on will guarantee that you receive the full invoice amount and not just the IDV.
No. A post-dated check cannot be used to pay the insurance premium for your Maruti Eeco. When purchasing coverage, you must pay the insurance premium. The only time you will receive a vehicle insurance policy is when you have paid the premium.
Yes. The NCB from your old car would transfer over to your new Maruti Suzuki Eeco if both vehicles were of the same type and class.