No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
Navi Third Party Car Insurance
A third-party car insurance policy is the bare minimum insurance coverage needed to operate a four-wheeler in India. It enables you to meet legal requirements and protects you from financial obligations to a third party as a result of a collision involving the insured’s vehicle. Every car owner must get a 3-year third-party insurance policy when buying a new vehicle.
Navi General Insurance offers third-party insurance at affordable rates both online and offline, which means you can do so by going to the insurer’s website or by going to the branch that is most convenient for you. With Navi third-party auto insurance, a third party is shielded against damage brought on by the covered vehicle. The insurance covers death, property damage, car damage, and physical injuries. However, this third-party insurance will not protect you if the collision was brought on by disobeying traffic laws or operating a vehicle without a valid license.
Salient Features & Benefits of Choosing Navi Third-Party Car Insurance
The features and benefits of purchasing Navi third-party four-wheeler insurance include the following:
- It is Economical
The most fundamental four-wheeler insurance protection is a Navi third-party auto insurance policy. In comparison to other four-wheeler insurance plans, it is less expensive. Simple: There is insufficient coverage.
- Legal and Financial Assistance
A Navi third-party four-wheeler insurance coverage safeguards the policyholder from monetary and legal obligations that may come from property or person damage or any type of bodily injury to a third party. If a third person is killed, injured, or becomes disabled as a result of an accident involving your insured car, third-party insurance coverage also provides financial and legal support.
- Coverage for Third Party Injuries or Death
In the event of an accident or disaster, the insurance provider provides coverage for third-party bodily harm or death. However, the insurance provider decides the amount of compensation in cases of death or incapacity by the court’s instructions.
- Covers Property Damage to Third Parties
This policy protects third-party property damage incurred by a third party as a result of an incident involving the covered vehicle. The maximum amount of money offered as compensation for property damage to third parties is Rs. 7.5 lakh.
- Personal Accident Cover
If your driver’s license is still in good standing, you are protected from Personal Accidents up to Rs. 1 lac for two-wheelers and Rs. 2 lacs for private cars.
What Does Navi Third-party Four-wheeler Insurance Policy Cover?
Following are the benefits available to Navi third-party auto insurance policyholders:
- This policy will provide coverage for any third-party property damage resulting from an accident involving the insured vehicle.
- In the event of an accident or incident, the insurance provider will pay up to the sum set by the court for third-party physical harm or death.
How To Buy Navi Third-Party Car Insurance?
Through Official Website:
Customers can submit an online application for Navi third-party four-wheeler insurance using the steps listed below.
- You can quickly purchase third-party four-wheeler insurance coverage on the Navi General Insurance website.
- To purchase the coverage, simply go to the official website and click on “Three Dash” on the right. Click on “Our Products” and then on “Motor Insurance” and then you will see a “Buy Now” option. Click on it.
- After that, provide your vehicle’s registration number and other pertinent information.
- Then, you will have a variety of policy quotes to compare and choose from. Selecting a policy, providing your basic information, and paying the premium is all that is required after that.
- The insurance provider will send you a copy of the policy after receiving payment. By enabling you to select the optimal plan for your needs and budget, it will save you both time and money.
Through Branch Visit:
If you are looking to buy your Navi Third-Party car insurance through offline mode, then you can contact a broker or directly visit the branch to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may file a claim for a third-party fatality, personal injury, car damage, or property damage.
No, natural calamities like floods, earthquakes, and hurricanes are not covered by Navi third-party auto insurance. This insurance policy is only meant to pay for the harm your insured car causes to a third party.
You need to have the following documents to get a Navi third-party auto insurance policy:
- The Certificate of Registration
- A duplicate of the current driver’s license
- Your vehicle’s registration number
- Address proof and proof of a photo ID