Renault Duster Car Insurance
Renault Duster is a renowned automaker that continues to dominate the Indian car market. The Renault Duster has been around since 2012 and while past its prime, it still comes across as an honest, no-nonsense mid-size SUV. This five-seater vehicle meets all requirements in terms of design, functionality, features, and upkeep. The automaker is also growing its dealer network to give its huge consumers a hassle-free service base. Prices for this SUV range from Rs. 9.86 lakh to Rs. 14.25 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Own-damage car insurance premiums are set by the insurance provider and are based on many variables, including the car’s cubic capacity (CC), make, model, variant, fuel type, RTO location, and claim history.
Key Specifications Renault Duster Car
Here are the key specifications of Renault Duster car:
|ARAI Mileage||13.9 kmpl|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||142Nm@4000rpm|
|City Mileage||11.0 kmpl|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||105bhp@5600rpm|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1498|
|Boot Space (Litres)||475|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||50.0|
Renault Duster Insurance Price (With Different Variants)
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol – RXL PETROL 104 PS (1598 cc)||2022||₹5,14,710||₹ 2,430||Rs. 2, 126|
|New Delhi – D1||Diesel- RXL DIESEL (OPT) 85 PS (14||2021||₹5,33,610||₹ 3,468||Rs. 1, 682|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol- RXE 1.3 Turbo Petrol MT (1330 cc)||2021||₹6,60,870||₹ 4,296||Rs. 4, 340|
What is Included Under Renault Duster Car Insurance Policy?
Listed below are the things included under the Renault Duster car insurance policy.
- Typical Renault Duster car damages such collisions and accidents
- Should your Renault Duster vehicle sadly be stolen
- Common fire-related damages
- Damages brought on by any natural or man-made disasters
- If a car accident occurs and the owner is tragically killed or rendered disabled.
- Damage your vehicle causes to another person’s vehicle or other property
- Required Personal Accident Insurance (to be purchased separately with a Comprehensive insurance policy).
What is Not Included Under Renault Duster Car Insurance Policy?
The following situations are not covered in the Comprehensive Car Insurance policy of Renault Duster.
- Usual wear & tear.
- Electrical and mechanical harm
- Losses incurred from engaging in criminal conduct
- Deliberate harm
- Operating a vehicle while inebriated
- Harm that extends beyond a specific area
- Damage caused by breaking driving laws
- Injury sustained while insurance was not in effect.
Add-on Covers Included Under Renault Duster Car Insurance Policy
Here is the list of the add-on covers that could boost the insurance coverage of your Duster. Let’s discuss them in detail!
- No Claim Bonus
Despite filing numerous claims during a single policy year, no claim bonus is kept.
- Zero Depreciation
At the time of filing a claim, depreciation on components composed of glass, plastic, rubber, nylon, etc., is not taken into account.
- Roadside Assistance
Roadside assistance, also referred to as breakdown coverage, offers help such as towing service, minor repairs, spare key arrangements, etc.
- Personal Accident Cover
If the owner-driver passes away, suffers a disability, or sustains injuries as a result of an accident, this form of coverage offers compensation of up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
How To Buy Renault Duster Car Insurance?
If any policyholder wants to insure their Renault Duster car, they can choose Renault Duster car insurance from Probus Insurance. Here are the steps to follow:
Step #1: On the top of the Probus insurance website, you will see the “Products” section. Click on it.
Step #2: You will then see the “Motor Insurance” section. Under this, you need to click on “Car Insurance”. When you click on it, you will see a new page wherein you need to enter your vehicle registration number.
Step #3: After entering the car details, customers need to click on “Compare Quotes”.
Step #4: After that, there will be a list of insurance service providers. Customers
may need to choose the finest insurance company that caters to their needs and budget.
Step #4: Compare costs, and then complete an online insurance purchase for the Renault Duster.
How To Renew Your Renault Duster Car Insurance Policy?
If any policyholder wants to renew their Renault Duster car insurance policy, then they can follow these simple steps.
- On the top of this page, there is a “Renew Your Policy” section. Hover over it and then click on “Motor Renewal”
- A new page will open. On the right side, policyholders would find a range of insurers. Choose the respective one. After that, it will take to the website of the insurance company, wherein customers are asked to enter their car registration number. Once done, click on “Renew” or “Proceed”.
Note: The layout of the website of an insurance company might differ. So, enter the details accordingly.
- Make the payment using a Debit or Credit Card to renew the Renault Duster car insurance policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Renault Car Insurance
Yes, accumulated No Claim Bonuses will be transferred to your current insurance policy and insurance provider if you switch insurers.
The accrued No Claim Bonuses will be lost if it has been longer than 90 days following the expiration of your insurance policy for a Renault vehicle. They should thus renew their policy on time or within 90 days of the expiration date in order to be eligible for these advantages.
You can go from third-party to comprehensive, yes. Yet a car inspection is necessary.
According to the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, every vehicle operated on Indian roads must be insured. Your car must follow this guideline as well.