Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance is a type of car insurance that covers all types of third-party liabilities. It offers coverage for third-party property damage, injuries sustained by third-party victims of traffic accidents, and unrestricted liability if the insured vehicle causes a third-party victim’s death.
Benefits & Features Offered By Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance Policy
Having Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance will offer a set of features and benefits to the policyholder. Let’s discuss them one by one!
- Coverage Amount: Under the plan, up to Rs. 7.5 lakhs is covered for all liabilities resulting from harm or damage done to a third party.
- Pocket-Friendly: Having third-party car insurance is a fundamental requirement. As a result, the premium for Royal Sundaram third-party car insurance is pretty reasonable. Every fiscal year, the IRDAI evaluates and fixes the premium for cars.
- Eases Financial Burden: Accidents can emotionally upend a car owner while also straining them economically. Basic third-party car insurance by Royal Sundaram offers some relief by taking care of any liability resulting from third-party damages.
- Obligatory: To operate a vehicle on Indian roadways, you must have third-party insurance. This kind of insurance is required for all car owners.
- Customization: There are no add-ons available with Royal Sundaram third-party car insurance. A third-party cover cannot be customized as a result.
How Is Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance Premium Calculated?
The Insurance Regulatory Authority of India determines third-party car insurance prices in India (IRDAI). This sum is determined annually based on the engine size or cubic capacity (cc) of the covered vehicle and the policyholder’s earning potential.
The premium rates for FY23 are as follows:
|Engine Capacity Of Private Cars||Premium Rate Applicable From 1st June 2022|
|Not Exceeding 1000cc||Rs. 2094|
|Exceeding 1000cc But Not Exceeding 1500cc||Rs. 3416|
|Exceeding 1500cc||Rs. 7897|
Covered & Not Covered Under Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance Policy?
The following are covered by the Royal Sundaram third-party car insurance policy:
- Property damage to third parties is covered up to Rs. 7.5 lakh in damages.
- In the event that the insured car causes an accident and causes physical harm or death to a third party, there is unlimited liability coverage. A court of law determines the compensation amount.
The following are not included in the Royal Sundaram third-party car insurance policy:
- Damage brought on by a car collision to the insured vehicle.
- Any catastrophe, whether man-made or natural, that damages the insured car.
- Injury to the policyholder’s body (if personal accident insurance was not chosen).
- Regular wear and tear of the car.
- Consequential loss.
- Driving a car without a valid license.
- Driving under the influence of intoxicating substances, such as drugs and alcohol.
How To Purchase Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance Policy?
In case you wish to buy the Royal Sundaram Third-Party Car Insurance policy, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of the company.
- Place your cursor on the “Products” tab at the top of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Car Insurance”.
- A new page will emerge displaying some information about the Royal Sundaram car insurance policy.
- At the top of the page, enter your car registration number and mobile number, and then press “Get Quote”.
- The estimated policy premium amount will be displayed on the screen. Make the payment online and the policy documents will be sent to your mobile or email ID.
You can also visit the company’s branch and get in touch with its executives to buy the policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this scenario, the policyholder is responsible for covering the difference between the total amount of damage and the claim amount. However, the liability coverage provided by Royal Sundaram in the event of a third party’s death is limitless and paid in accordance with a court’s order.
The third-party car insurance policy from Royal Sundaram cannot have its coverage increased. However, you can choose the Royal Sundaram comprehensive car insurance policy to receive the greatest level of protection.
You can contact Royal Sundaram Car Insurance by calling their toll-free number at 1800-425-0000 or by visiting their website and pressing the “Get A Call” option.