No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
SBI Car Insurance Claim
SBI Car Insurance is known for its fast, fair, and transparent claim process. SBI is always customer-oriented and its dedicated and experienced claim team always tries to offer the best claim service to its consumers than any other general insurance company. It not only provides assistance in the emergency situation but also keeps you informed about the claim procedure throughout. To know more about the SBI Car Insurance Claim procedure, have a look at the below details.
Claim Process For SBI Car Insurance
To avail of a smooth claim process with the company follow the below mentioned easy and simple steps.
- As soon as the incident occurs you need to intimate the insurer. You can call on their toll-free number 1800-102-1111 or SMS “CLAIM” to 561612 for the claim intimation. Or else, you can also directly write to the company using their email address, email@example.com. Apart from these, by visiting the official website, and filling up the required details, you can do your claim intimation.
- As soon as you inform the insurer, you will get a unique claim number or reference number. Preserve this number for future reference.
- After that, their customer care executive will assist you and provide you with the details of documents that you need to submit for further progression of the claim process.
- Once your claim is successfully registered with the company, their claim manager or claim executive will contact you within 24 hours.
- Then, you need to submit all the necessary documents to the claim manager or executives. They will verify the documents against the originals.
- If no discrepancy is found, SBI General will initiate the claim process. Once the survey report and all the necessary documents are received by the company, it will settle the claim within 30 days.
- If any further documentation is required, you will be notified about the same on behalf of the company.
What Is Fastlane Claim Settlement For SBI Car Insurance?
Fastlane Claim Settlement is the facility offered by SBI General Insurance to accelerate the motor claim settlement for the benefit and convenience of the customers. It is a very simple, quick, and instant process. Here are the steps.
- At first, intimate the insurer for filing a car claim following the same method mentioned in the previous section.
- A link will be shared with you on behalf of the company. You just need to submit the following documents through that link.
- Duly filled and signed Claim Form
- Registration Certificate (RC) of your car
- Driving License (DL)
- Photos of your damaged car
- Chassis number photos punched on the body of the car
- A dedicated person will be assigned to handle your claim. He/she will guide you through the entire claim process. And with this facility, your claim will be initiated instantly.
How To Download SBI Car Insurance Claim Form?
You can download the claim form for your car insurance claim on your own, online, just by visiting the official website of SBI General Insurance. It is that easy. Just follow the below steps.
- Go to the official website of the company.
- Click on the Claim tab that is available at the top of the homepage.
- Multiple options will appear before you. Find the Claim Form Download tab and click on that.
- There are 8 pages containing various claim forms for different insurance plans. Look for the car insurance claim form that you need.
- Now, you can directly download it to your device in PDF format. Or else, you can also email the claim form to your convenient mail ID.