Tata Punch Car Insurance
The Tata Punch is an excellent family vehicle for small to medium-sized families with 5 seats and a 366-litre load box. Its five-speed manual or a five-speed automatic/manual transmission is mated to a 1.2-litre petrol engine. With a starting price of 5.93 Lakh, this small SUV is one of the more economical choices in its class. If they intend to purchase this car, be sure to purchase a reliable Tata Punch insurance plan at the same time.
Therefore, if customers don’t already have one, they should purchase Tata Punch car insurance. Additionally, it is strongly advised that every owner must renew their Tata Punch insurance if they previously had one but it has already expired.
Key Specifications Of Tata Punch
Here are the key specifications of Tata Punch Car Insurance:
|No. of cylinder||3|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||37.0|
|City Mileage||14.42 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1199|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||84.48bhp@6000rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||113Nm@3300+/-100rpm|
Tata Punch Insurance Price
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||Accomplished AMT (1199 cc)-Petrol||2022||₹5,68,080||₹ 3,730||Rs. 2, 238|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol- Pure Rhythm Pack (1199 cc||2021||₹3,47,481||₹ 1,911||Rs. 2, 282|
|New Delhi – D1||Camo Adventure MT (1199 cc)||2021||₹4,31,550||₹ 4,250||Rs. 1, 700|
What is Included Under Tata Punch Car Insurance?
Here are the coverage details of the Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy for Tata Punch.
- Damages brought on by mishaps
- Damages brought on by riots, vandalism, or other man-made disasters
- Losses resulting from earthquakes, cyclones, floods, or other natural calamities
- Theft involving an insured vehicle
- Losses brought on by a fire or explosion
- Disasters caused by man or nature, such as landslides, floods, cyclones, riots, strikes, and others, result in damage to the owner’s car.
- The third party’s failure
- Damage to a third party
- Property damage to third parties
What Things Are Not Covered Under Tata Punch Car Insurance?
However, the following instances of situations that the new Tata Punch car insurance coverage would not pay for;
- Damages sustained when using the car for business purposes
- Typical degradation brought on by regular use
- While operating a vehicle without a valid driver’s license or insurance
- Any wrongful acts that result in damages
- Damages incurred from using illicit substances while operating a vehicle
- Any damages brought on by the owner’s negligence
These are a few instances of occurrences for which and for which not the new Tata Punch auto insurance policy would offer coverage.
What are the Add-on Covers Under Tata Punch Car Insurance Policy?
For improved protection, customers can combine their all-inclusive Tata Punch car insurance with add-on coverage. The following list of optional coverages is available with the Tata Punch auto insurance policy:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
When an owner purchases zero depreciation insurance, the insurer won’t consider their vehicle’s depreciation rate when processing their claim. So they can service their car with a bigger claim amount.
- Return to Invoice Cover
In the event of theft or total loss, this add-on policy entitles the owner to the invoice value of the Tata Punch vehicle. The invoice value, in this case, is the sum they paid to purchase their brand-new Tata Punch vehicle.
- Consumables Expenses
Consumables’ maintenance and replacement costs are typically not covered by the coverage. However, if the customer has consumables coverage, they may be confident that the insurer will pay these costs.
- NCB Protection Cover
They can receive a discount on their vehicle insurance renewal premium if they have a No Claim Bonus, but even one claim will result in losing all savings. The policyholder may file a claim and keep their NCB reward hassle-free, thanks to the NCB protection insurance!
- Personal Accident Cover
The personal accident insurance will pay for any unintentional death, disfigurement, or harm to the owner-driver.
How To Buy Tata Punch Insurance Policy?
o purchase the Tata Punch comprehensive car insurance plan online from the official Probus Insurance website, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- On the top of this page, look for “Products” section. When you click on “Motor Insurance,” find an option for “Car Insurance.” Finally, click it.
- To proceed, enter the car’s registration number and then click “Compare Quotes.”
- You may need to choose the best option after inputting all your information.
- Compare rates, choose the best option, and make an online payment.
- Finally, you’ve been successful in getting Tata Punch car insurance.
How To Renew your Tata Punch Car Insurance policy?
Lacking the time to renew the Tata Punch insurance coverage in person? Customers can simply renew their Tata Punch insurance through Probus Insurance by following these simple steps:
- Scroll to the top of this page. Tap on “Products” and then click on “Car Insurance”.
- Click on ‘Probus Renewal’ and enter information like insurance policy number and vehicle registration number.
- When you’re done, you must click “Load Details.”
- Following the successful completion of the mandatory online payment, you might need to renew the insurance. You’re done now because your insurance was renewed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Tata Punch car insurance
When tires are harmed as a result of an accident, a typical insurance policy provides reimbursement. There are, however, add-on plans that the policyholder can select in addition to their auto insurance coverage, such as Tyre Cover Protect. In addition, it will cover any situations where Tata Punch’s tires are damaged.
Yes, owners can modify the kind of coverage on their current Tata Punch auto insurance policy when it is renewed.
Customers risk losing out on future rewards if they let their Tata Punch auto insurance policy lapse for lack of timely renewal. However, they can keep their NCB benefit if they renew it before the 90-day grace period expires.
Yes, owners may only choose add-ons if they choose the Tata Punch insurance policy’s comprehensive type. The third-party coverage type does not offer this capability.
Without any paperwork, policyholders can renew their auto insurance. They only need to take the following actions:
- Type in the vehicle’s registration number.
- Check the specifics of the vehicle.
- You’ll receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP and complete the transaction.