No Inspection. No Paper Work
* Subject To Underwriting
Car Insurance Plans
Toyota Glanza Car Insurance
Toyota Glanza is a small hatchback that was released in India as a rebadged Baleno. The price for the Toyota Glanza ranges from Rs. 6.66 lakhs to Rs. 9.99 lakhs.
There are nine variations of Glanza. The top model of Glanza costs 9.99 lakh rupees in petrol. The cost of the Glanza base model in CNG is Rs. 8.45 lakhs. But the Glanza automated version’s starting price is Rs. 8.10 lakhs.
Though Glanza is equipped with incredible features, it is very important to protect it from unfortunate events. Therefore, purchasing a suitable car insurance policy for the vehicle is vital. This post will provide every information that one needs to know about Glanza and its insurance.
Key Characteristics Of Toyota Glanza
|Engine Capacity||1197cc (.001197m3)|
|Number Of Cylinders||4|
|Torque||113 Nm @ 4400rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||37 Litres|
|Fuel Efficiency (Kilometer Per Litre)||22.35 km/l (MT), 22.94 km/l (AMT)|
Sample Premium Details Of Toyota Glanza Car Insurance
|Name Of The City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons||Premium|
|Delhi (DL12)||Petrol (E (1197 cc))||2010||Rs. 1,03,066||Zero Depreciation & 24 X 7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,135|
|Bangalore (KA 53)||Petrol (G (1197 cc))||2012||Rs. 1,31,040||Zero Depreciation & 24 X 7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,409|
|Mumbai (MH 47)||Petrol (G AMT (1197 cc))||2014||Rs. 1,60,380||Zero Depreciation & 24 X 7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 9,396|
|Pune (MH 14)||Petrol (G CVT (1197 cc))||2016||Rs. 1,92,521||Zero Depreciation & 24 X 7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 7,468|
|Chennai (TN 13|
|Petrol (G Hybrid (1197 cc))||2018||Rs. 2,40,652||Zero Depreciation & 24 X 7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 7,057|
Inclusions Of Toyota Glanza Car Insurance Policy
The following expenses are covered under Toyota Glanza car insurance:
- Damage to third-party property
- Injury to a third-party person
- Death of a third party
- Accidental damage to Toyota Glanza
- Theft of vehicle
- Damages occurring due to man-made calamities, such as riots
- Damages occurring due to natural disasters, such as floods, earthquakes, etc.
- Damages occurring due to an explosion or fire
Exclusions Of Toyota Glanza Car Insurance
Here are the conditions that are not covered by the insurance:
- Driving under the influence of intoxicating substances
- Violation of traffic rules
- Driving without valid vehicle documents
- Driving for illegal racing
- Damages occurring due to electrical or mechanical failure
- Regular wear and tear of the vehicle
- Damages occurring outside the geographical range as mentioned in the policy brochure
What Are The Add-On Covers Available Under Toyota Glanza Car Insurance?
The insured can boost the coverage of Toyota Glanza car insurance with the following add-ons:
- Roadside Assistance Cover: It includes services like car repairs, battery jumpstarts, and towing, among others that differ from company to company.
- No-Claim Bonus Protection Coverage: This assures that even if the insured files an insurance claim, his well-earned bonuses are still safeguarded. Depending on how many NCBs are accumulated, choosing NCB protection could result in inexpensive rates for more than a year.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: It offers total protection for the insured car without taking depreciation into account. If the insured’s car is damaged, he is still eligible for a full claim and is not required to pay any depreciation, subject to some limits and circumstances.
- Engine Protection Cover: It keeps the insured financially safe from expensive repairs to his damaged engine or its components. It covers labour costs, consumables replenishment costs, and repair/replacement costs for all engine and gearbox minor components.
- Personal Accident Cover: This is available to improve the security provided by the insured’s comprehensive car insurance policy.
How To Purchase Toyota Glanza Car Insurance?
There are numerous options for getting Toyota Glanza car insurance on online sites. However, it will save time and effort to purchase the insurance from Probus Insurance. Let’s examine the procedure for purchasing Toyota Glanza car insurance from the portal.
- Start by selecting “Products” at the top of the page.
- Under the “Motor Insurance” part, choose “Car Insurance” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the vehicle’s registration number in the box on the right side of the website and click “Compare Quotes.”
- Provide the information requested on the next page and then choose the best car insurance option as per your needs and budget.
- After weighing your alternatives and prices, buy Toyota Glanza car insurance online.
How To Renew Toyota Glanza Car Insurance?
Follow these steps to renew your Toyota Glanza car insurance with Probus Insurance:
- Go to the home page of Probus Insurance.
- Click “Renew Your Policy” in the top bar of the page.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Motor Renewal.”
- Next, choose the insurance provider from the list that is visible on the screen.
- Fill out all required information, including your email address, phone number, and policy number.
- Choose a payment option and complete the online insurance payment. Once the payment is completed, the renewal process is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Toyota car insurance
According to the law, you must have at least third-party coverage in India to protect you from legal obligations for injuries, fatalities, and property losses to third parties as a result of accidents. A comprehensive policy covers both own damage and third-party liability. Consequently, choosing a comprehensive cover is advised.
Regrettably, no. Add-on options only come with car insurance coverage.
At Probus Insurance, you may evaluate a variety of policies, features, and rates from all the reputable insurance providers and pick the one that best suits your needs.
You may maintain your low IDV to reduce the cost of your car insurance. Your yearly premium burden may also increase if the insured stated value is raised. To guarantee a reduced quoted price for a specific car insurance policy, you can also choose to boost your voluntary deductibles.
In most cases, car insurance policies do not cover automobile tyres. You can choose a tyre protection add-on, nevertheless, if you want to cover these components under insurance.