Toyota Innova Car Insurance
Toyota India produces the incredibly well-liked MPV or multi-purpose vehicle known as the Toyota Innova. It was initially introduced in India in 2005 as a replacement for the Toyota Qualis vehicle. The high-end Toyota Innova is renowned for its dependability, affordability, roomy interiors, and fashionable appearance. There are 5 colours you can choose from when ordering a Toyota Innova: silver metallic, super white, dark red mica metallic, grey metallic, and silky gold mica metallic. The Toyota Innova has seven seats. It makes sense that it is one of the manufacturer’s best-selling automobiles. Toyota recently introduced the Innova Hycross in India, with prices beginning at Rs 18.30 lakh and rising to Rs 28.97 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Here are the key specifications of Toyota Innova car:
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||2399|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||181Nm@4000rpm|
|City Mileage||7.0 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1998|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||130.1bhp@5600rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||55.0|
|Ground Clearance Unladen||176mm|
Toyota Innova Insurance Price (With Different Variants)
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||2.0 E (PETROL) (1998 cc)||2022||₹3,73,967||₹ 1,765||Rs. 1, 338|
|New Delhi – D1||Diesel-2.5 E (DIESEL) POWER STEERING 7-SEATER (2494 cc)||2021||₹5,26,014||₹ 4,755||Rs. 1, 882|
|New Delhi – D1||Diesel- 2.5 VX CRYSTA (Diesel) 7-SEATER (2494 cc)||2021||₹7,05,302||₹ 6,376||Rs. 2, 523|
What is Included Under Toyota Innova Car Insurance Policy?
Here is the list of the things included under the Toyota Innova car insurance policy.
- Third-Party Losses: Your coverage will cover the monetary and legal obligations in the sad case of third-party loss.
- Damages Caused by Accidents: If an accident causes damage to your automobile, don’t worry; your Toyota car insurance coverage will cover the costs.
- Vehicle Thefts: Your auto insurance coverage will cover the costs if your vehicle is stolen.
- Fire Damage: If your car is damaged by a fire, your auto insurance will cover the costs.
- Damages Due to Catastrophe, Natural or Man-Made: Your insurance policy is useful when a flood, hurricane, hailstorm, tornado, riot, etc., targets your car.
- Personal Accident: Your policy will provide compensation of up to INR 15 lakh in the event that you are involved in an accident that results in injuries or, sadly, death.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Included Under Toyota Innova Car Insurance Policy?
Listed below are the things not included under the Toyota Innova car insurance policy.
- Drunken Driving: If you were intoxicated at the time of the accident, no auto insurance provider would accept your claim.
- Unauthorized Driving: If the driver does not have a current driver’s licence, your claim will be denied.
- An Accident Caused on Purpose: If the accident was brought about on purpose, the claim would be denied.
- Consequential Damages: Insurance policies do not cover consequential damages brought on by accident.
- Negligence: If an accident happens as a result of your carelessness, you cannot recover damages.
- Depreciation: Damages resulting from routine wear and tear, mechanical or electrical failure as a result of travel.
- The policy that has expired: If the insurance has expired, your damages will not be compensated.
Add-on Covers Under the Toyota Innova car insurance policy
Some of the excluded benefits can be a part of your car insurance policy using add-ons. These can be included at an additional cost. Some of them are as follows-
- Return to Invoice Cover: You can file a claim there for the whole loss of your vehicle at the original purchase price. As a result, you will receive the car’s original on-road price as compensation.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: With this coverage, you can make claims for emergency services like a car breakdown in the middle of nowhere. You can use it to pay for things like fueling up, towing, changing tyres, and more.
- No Claim Bonus Protection: Even if you only have a small bit of claim, it will still save you. As a result, it can safeguard your discount, which starts at 20% of your premium after the first year without a claim and can increase to 50% after five claim-free years.
- Passenger Cover: In the event of a death or permanent disability brought on by accident, it will protect all passengers in the vehicle, excluding the driver.
How To Buy Toyota Innova Car Insurance Policy?
Here are the steps to follow to buy the best Toyota Innova car insurance policy through Probus Insurance.
Step #1: On the home page, you will see the “car insurance” section on the left-hand side. Click on it.
Step #2: A new page will appear after clicking on it, asking for the vehicle registration number.
Step #3: Customers need to click on “Compare Quotes” once the detail is correctly entered.
Step #4: After that, there will be a list of insurance service providers. It is wise to choose the finest insurance company. Compare costs, and then make the payment to purchase the Toyota Innova car insurance.
How To Renew Your Toyota Innova Car Insurance Policy?
- On the home page, you will see the “car insurance” section on the left-hand side. Click on it. Yes. Your car insurance will pay for the fire-related damage to your backseat.
- A new page will appear wherein you will see “Probus Renewal” on the right-hand side. Click on it.
- You will then need to enter your “Vehicle Registration Number”, “Select previous insurer”, and “Previous Policy Number”. Then click on “Load Details”.
- Make the payment using a Debit or Credit Card to proceed with the renewal of the Toyota Innova car insurance policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Toyota car insurance
Regarding the city where the car was registered, a premium fee is charged. So, it makes no difference where you use your car. According to the city and the zones of the city where your car was registered, all premium fees will be applicable. The chargeable for applying premium expenses will remain the same even if you are moved.
There are no restrictions or limits on the purchase of additional add-ons. The additional coverages are your choice, and you can buy as many of them as you choose. But more add-ons mean more coverage, and more coverage means more money. Hence, depending on the add-on you select, you could have to pay a little bit more for the premium.
No, the majority of insurance providers do not provide this coverage for vehicles older than five years.
Yes. Your car insurance will pay for the fire-related damage to your backseat.