No Inspection. No Paper Work
* Subject To Underwriting
Car Insurance Plans
Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance
Toyota created the Urban Cruiser with features that complement contemporary drivers’ form and driving preferences. It is a small SUV with 6 models and 9 colour choices available. Its fashionable appearance and outstanding seating comfort will improve your driving enjoyment. This small SUV is a serious competitor in the market thanks to the roomy cabins, generous footrests, and supportive seats. The vehicle is offered in three trim levels: mid, high, and premium. The monotone colour contrasts brilliantly with the car’s rugged body, enhancing its design statement. The price for the Toyota Urban Cruiser ranges from 9.02 lakh to 11.73 lakh (Avg. ex-showroom).
Here are the key specifications of Urban Cruiser:
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1462|
|Boot Space (Litres)||328|
|ARAI Mileage||17.03 kmpl|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||48.0|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||103.26bhp@6000rpm|
Toyota Urban Cruiser Insurance Price (With Different Variants)
|Name of the City & RTO||Select Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons (Zero Dep)||Premium|
|New Delhi – D1||High Grade AT (1462 cc)- Petrol||2022||₹7,24,880||₹ 3,824||Rs. 2, 427|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol-Premium Grade MT Dual Tone (1462 cc)||2021||₹6,78,640||₹ 3,581||Rs. 2, 346|
|New Delhi – D1||Petrol- Premium Grade AT Dual Tone (1462 cc)||2020||₹6,10,200||₹ 5,187||Rs. 7, 423|
Inclusions & Exclusions of the Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance
The situations listed below are covered by Toyota Urban Cruiser insurance.
- Third-Party Losses: Should a third party suffer a loss, your policy will cover the ensuing legal and financial obligations.
- Accident-Related Damage: If your automobile sustains damage as a result of an accident, you don’t need to worry because your auto insurance coverage has you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: Your Toyota auto insurance policy will cover the cost if your vehicle is stolen.
- Fire Damage: If your car is damaged by a fire, your auto insurance will cover the costs.
- Damages Due to Natural or Man-Made Disaster: Your insurance coverage is useful if your car is damaged by flood, hurricane, hailstorm, tornado, riots, etc.
- Personal Accident: Your insurance will provide compensation of up to INR 15 lakh if you are involved in an accident that results in injuries or, sadly, death.
In the conditions listed below, your Toyota Urban Cruiser insurance will not provide coverage.
- Disregarding traffic regulations
- Employing the vehicle in unauthorized racing
- Driving without proper documentation
- Operating a vehicle while intoxicated by alcohol or another drug
- Typical wear and tear harming the car
- Issues with the vehicle’s electrical system or mechanical system
- Making claims for insurance that aren’t active
- Inflicting damage on the car while travelling outside the predetermined geographic borders of your insurance.
Add-on Covers Under the Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance
The policy includes the extra coverages listed below.
- Engine Cover Protection
offers protection in the event that the engine is lost or damaged as a result of problems like water intrusion or oil spill, among others.
- Cover for Daily Allowance
This sort of insurance offers a travel allowance to cover daily costs in the event that the insured’s vehicle is damaged and being repaired at a garage.
- Consumable Cover
The cost of consumables like oil, nuts & bolts, lubricants, etc., is not covered by a typical auto insurance policy. But these expenses are covered by this kind of add-on.
- Cover Accessories
With this add-on, you can cover car accessories like battery chargers, fire extinguishers, anti-theft devices, vacuum cleaners, etc..
- Passenger Cover
This insurance covers medical bills, ambulance fees, and other expenses should one of the car’s occupants become hurt.
How To Invest In Car Insurance For Toyota Urban Cruiser?
Looking to purchase the right Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance? If so, Probus insurance can help owners choose the best insurance policy that can suit their budget and needs. Also, buying insurance requires not more than two minutes. Let’s understand the process in steps.
Step #1: On the top of this page, you will see the “Products” section. Click on it.
Step #2: Customers can see the “Motor Insurance” section. Under this, they need to click on “Car Insurance”. After clicking on it, a new page will appear, wherein it will ask for the vehicle registration number.
Step #3: Customers need to click on “Compare Quotes” once the detail is correctly entered.
Step #4: After that, there will be a list of insurance service providers. It is wise to choose the finest insurance company. Compare costs, and then make the payment to purchase the Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance.
How To Renew Your Toyota Urban Cruiser Car Insurance Policy?
Here is the list of the steps to be followed to renew the Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance policy.
- On the top of this page, there is a “Renew Your Policy” section. Hover over it and then click on “Motor Renewal”
- A new page will open. On the right side, policyholders would find a range of insurers. Choose the respective one. After that, it will take you to the website of the insurance company, wherein customers are asked to enter the necessary details.
- Make the payment using a Debit or Credit Card to renew the Toyota Urban Cruiser car insurance policy.
Note: A website for an insurance company could have a different design. Hence, enter and proceed as necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on Toyota car insurance
Unfortunately, your third-party liability-only vehicle insurance policy cannot be upgraded to provide zero depreciation coverage. Only solo own-damage or comprehensive auto insurance policies are eligible for zero depreciation add-on coverage.
You are required to cover any deductibles, obligations, or mandated excess charges that are on your side. Your insurance company will cover the balance of the charges. Prior to that, a surveyor will examine and report the remaining portion of expenses to ensure that the claim settlement procedure runs smoothly.
A car is not protected by rioting or malicious acts under a liability-only policy. In such circumstances, you must get comprehensive insurance to provide complete coverage for your vehicle. Your car will be protected by comprehensive insurance coverage against natural disasters as well!
There are many strategies to lower the cost of your car insurance policy. You can adhere to the advice below: Avoid filing claims for minor repairs since you cannot receive NCB compensation. Implement the theft-prevention measure endorsed by ARAI. Visit Probus Insurance to calculate your auto insurance premium online. Avoid making changes to your vehicle. Make a good choice for your IDV and shop online for auto insurance.