Reliance General Insurance Customer Care
While buying insurance policies, one of the factors customers often consider is a seamless customer support system. After all, while raising any concern or making a claim, the policyholders are required to get in touch with the customer support team only. The smoother their services are, the easier it is for the policyholders to settle their claims.
And this is where Reliance General Insurance emerges as a winner. The renowned insurance provider offers hassle-free customer care services. The company stresses the significance of catering to its customers’ and prospects’ doubts and queries. The highly trained customer support executives solve the issues of the policyholders as well as help them register their insurance claims.
Read on to get more details about Reliance General Insurance’s customer care services!
Customer Care Details of Reliance General Insurance
Paid Number:+91 22 48903009
Sr. Citizen helpline number: +91 22 33834185
|Correspondence Address||19, Reliance Centre, Walchand Hirachand Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai 400001.|
List of Branch Offices of Reliance General Insurance in India
Reliance General Insurance has multiple branches in Pan India. Below-given are a few branches of the company which one can approach as per their location. Have a look!
Flat No-10-15, 14th Floor, Vijaya Building17, Barakhamba, New Delhi
A160 1st Floor Krishna Bhawan Pillar No.42 Shakarpur, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
Reliance Centre, South Wing, 4Th Floor, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East)
2Nd Floor, Avirahi Bldg, Above Adidas Showroom, Borivali West
21 Veena Chambers Ground Floor Dalal Street Mumbai Fort
|West Bengal||Kolkata||21 Veena Chambers Ground Floor Dalal Street Mumbai Fort||700071|
Unnati Arcade, 5/111 and 6/112, 1st Floor, Dr. Eajkumar Road, Rajajinagar
2nd Floor, SM Towers, 11th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar
3Rd Floor, Zodiac Avenue, Opp Mayor’S Bungalow, Nr Law Garden, Ellisbridge
4Th Floor, Poonam Plaza, Above Icici Bank, Main Rambaug Road, Maninaga
2nd Floor, P M Square, Opp Havmor Restaurant, Anand-Vidhyanagar Road
|Telangana||Hyderabad||4-1-327 To 337, Iv Floor, Sagar Plaza, Abids Road, Hyderabad||500001|
E-144, 1st floor, Noida Sector-63, Noida
GF-2, Plot No.B-1, Block-B, Jindal Rd, SLF Ved Vihar, Ankur Vihar, DLF Ankur Vihar
Customer Services Offered by Reliance General Insurance
Here’s what one can approach the customer care team for!
- Grievance Redressal: In case a policyholder is unhappy with certain products or services offered by Reliance General Insurance company, they can connect with the grievance redressal officer and share their concern. The contact details can be availed easily from the website of the insurance company.
- Policy renewal: A policyholder can easily renew their insurance policies by requesting the same from the customer care executive. Renewal will be done within the next 24 to 48 business hours. The same can be done online as well from the official website of Reliance General Insurance company.
- Claim status: To keep a tab on the claim status, policyholders can check the company’s website or connect with the customer care executive over the phone.
- Call back: The “call back” feature available on the website allows customers to request a callback. Also, by clicking on the option, one can get access to the toll-free calling number and a WhatsApp number as well.
- Network hospitals, garages, ambulance services and branch locator: One can easily access the location of their nearest Reliance General Insurance branch office, network garage, network hospitals or ambulance service from the website of the insurance company.