Navi Car Insurance Claim
If you own a car, then as per the Motor Vehicle Act 1988, it is mandatory to have a car insurance policy. And there’s nothing better than choosing Navi General Insurance for your car insurance. Incorporated on July 5, 2016, Navi started its business operations in November 2017 and has been offering a variety of health, motor, property, commercial and gadget insurance solutions.
Though choosing car insurance from Navi is an ideal option, you cannot overlook the importance of the claim process, too. The organization instills complete trust in its customers, assuring them that it is looking out for their best interests. Their product offers and claims processes are completely transparent in an industry where security is paramount. Essentially, Navi General Insurance gives consumers the feeling of financial freedom that comes with a large selection of reasonably priced products and a seamless user experience.
Before heading to the Navi car insurance claim, let’s discuss the importance of your car claim.
How To Make Navi Car Insurance Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
The claim settlement process at Navi General Insurance Company Limited is swift and painless. As soon as the company receives all of the relevant paperwork, they begin the claim settlement procedure. In most cases, the claim is resolved within seven working days of receipt of all documentation. The claim process at Navi General Insurance Company is done in two ways:
If you choose our cashless garage network, you will be able to make a cashless claim in the event of an accident. For your convenience, a step-by-step approach is provided below.
Step 1: Claim Registration
Follow these steps to notify or make a claim:
- Calling the toll-free number 1800 123 0004 OR
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. OR
- Through the Customer Portal on the Navi Insurance website (www.naviinsurance.com ). OR
- Or you can simply use their dedicated their Mobile App
- Walk straight into the branch.
Step 2: Take your vehicle to be serviced
- Bring your vehicle and the paperwork listed below to any of our network garages. At the garage, the surveyor will conduct the survey.
- The insured must complete and sign the Claim Form (the CO’s seal must be affixed if the insured is a Firm/Company).
- Copy of the Certificate of Registration (original for verification & return)
- A copy of the person driving the car at the time of the accident’s driver’s licence (original for verification & return)
- Police Report / Panchnama (in the event of partial theft, third-party property damage, death, bodily injury, or damage caused by riots, strikes, or malicious acts).
- If the claim amount exceeds Rs. 1 lakh, KYC documents (Policy Address Proof and ID Proof) are required.
Step 3: Claim Settlement
- The surveyor will analyze the loss and issue a work order after receiving all appropriate claim documents.
- Once the repairs are finished, the surveyor may undertake a re-inspection.
- On receipt of the original/proforma repairing bill, Navi GI will issue a Claim Amount Confirmation (CAC).
You can get your car by paying your portion of the claim and/or the sum due for any non-accidental work. Submit a signed satisfaction letter to the garage when you receive your vehicle (the CO’s stamp must be applied if the insured is a Firm/Company). After receiving the Surveyor report and all claim paperwork, the company will disburse the claim payment to the garage.
This sort allows the automobile owner to take his or her vehicle to any garage of his or her choice and pay the fee. Following payment, the owner can send the invoice and bills to the insurance company and file a claim for reimbursement.
Step 1: If your car is stolen, collided, or otherwise damaged, you should notify your insurance carrier.
Step 2: After you’ve submitted your claim, your insurance company’s customer service representative will call you.
Step 3: After you’ve filed a claim, your insurance company will appoint and send a surveyor to the accident or incident location.
Step 4: Once your car has been fixed at the garage, you must collect all original bills and repair receipts and submit them to your insurance carrier.
Documents Required for Navi Car Insurance Claim
Here are the documents that are required for the settlement of the car insurance claim:
- Your Car insurance policy
- Invoice repair for cashless claims
- Copy of the Registration Certificate (RC)
- Completed and signed claim form
- The driver’s license of the individual who was driving at the time of the accident
- For refund, save the original repair invoice and payment receipt.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Navi General Insurance Company begins the claim settlement process as soon as all of the documentation formalities are completed. In most cases, the claim is resolved within seven working days.
Only a police FIR is required if a third party or theft claim is made. You do not need to register an FIR if your vehicle is damaged in any other way.
Yes, in the case of bike insurance plans, porting is simple. If you already have coverage with another carrier, you can switch to Navi bike insurance when your policy is up for renewal.
Your bike insurance coverage will lapse if you do not renew it on time. If you are detected without valid insurance, your coverage will be terminated immediately, and you will be subject to severe fines and penalties.