Reliance Third Party Car Insurance
As per the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988, it is mandatory for all car owners to have at least third-party liability cover. The third-party car insurance from Reliance General protects you from costly expenses in case a third party is harmed. This covers third-party injury or death as well as accidental damage to the property of a third party.
Reliance General Insurance’s third-party car insurance also aids with different RTO processes such as vehicle re-registration, transfer of ownership, and so on. Reliance General Insurance provides third-party coverage for your own vehicle, which protects you from third-party death or bodily injury. It also compensates for third-party property damage up to a maximum of Rs 7,50,000. Read along to know more about Reliance’s third-party car insurance.
Features Of Reliance Third Party Car Insurance
Here are some of the prominent features of Reliance Third Party Car Insurance:
- Personal Accident Cover: The third-party car insurance from Reliance General offers personal accident cover to the policyholder. This cover provides coverage for the medical expenses in case the owner-driver of the car is injured in an accident.
- Property Damages To Third-Party: The third-party car insurance policy from Reliance General offers coverage for third-party property damage for up to Rs. 7,50,000.
- Add-Ons Availability: The plan does not offer any add-on facility to the policyholder because it has restricted coverage. Therefore, you should consider this fact before buying this policy.
- Cost-Effective: As the policy provides limited coverage to the policyholder, it is cost-effective. This will allow you to save a significant amount of money on premium amounts.
Why Should You Choose Reliance Third Party Car Insurance?
You should choose Reliance’s third-party car insurance because of the following reasons:
- Legal & Financial Assistance: Third-party car insurance from Reliance General covers legal liability in the event of a third-party death or disability. It also includes coverage for any loss or damage to the property of a third party. This sort of insurance is most advantageous to a third party or third party and protects the vehicle’s owner-driver.
- Assistance In RTO-Related Work: Reliance General Insurance’s third-party car insurance helps with RTO-related tasks like transfer of ownership, re-registration of your registration certificate, and issuance of a fitness certificate for your vehicle, among other things.
- Easy & Simple Buying Process: Third-party car insurance policy from Reliance General is simple to purchase and renew. Anyone with access to the internet can purchase or renew the insurance. The procedure is also quite quick and straightforward.
- Protects Against Government Authorities: As we all know, not having valid third-party car insurance might result in a legal fine. You may not have to worry about these fines imposed by the Indian government if you have third-party car insurance from Reliance General.
What's Included Under Reliance Third Party Car Insurance?
The following things are covered by the plan:
- Bodily injury or death of a third-party
- Personal accident
- Owner-driver cover
- Damage to third-party property
- Damage to a third-party vehicle
What's Not Included Under Reliance Third Party Car Insurance?
The third-party insurance policy provides restricted coverage, which all policyholders should be aware of. The following are some of the things that the Reliance’s third-party car insurance policy does not cover:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicating substances
- Damages of the policyholder caused in an accident
- Driving without a valid license
- If your car or valuables are stolen or destroyed
Frequently Asked Questions
Initially, this will eliminate third-party liability coverage, and the insurance provider will be unable to sanction any claims. Without this obligatory insurance, your car will be declared illegal.
There’s no need to be concerned if you’ve misplaced your policy documentation. A duplicate copy of your policy can be obtained from the nearest branch for a small price.
No. If you have Reliance’s third-party car insurance, there are no add-ons available for you to buy.
No. If your car is damaged due to a natural calamity, such as a flood, earthquake, etc., it will not be covered by the policy.