No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim
Buying car insurance today is important but knowing about its claim process is even more important to save you from financial troubles in case of emergency. So, today we are going to talk about the claim process of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance, one of the best and most trusted insurance companies in the market. Besides offering distinguished benefits, the company is known for its convenient and easy-to-understand car insurance claim process. Let’s take a look at it.
Claim Process of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram has offered its customers two types of car insurance claim procedures so that the customers can choose according to their preferences. Both the processes are discussed below.
By following the below-mentioned easy steps you can avail of the cashless claim process.
- As soon as the incident or accident happens, you need to inform the insurer stating the required details such as details of the accident, details of the driver, and details of the insurance policy. You can inform Royal Sundaram by following any of the below methods.
- By calling the company using the Motor Intimation Hotline, 1800-568-9999.
- You can write to the company using the email ID, firstname.lastname@example.org
- By availing of the SMS service, to 567675.
- By using their mobile app MChatra.
- By visiting the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance.
- By going to one of the official branches of the company.
- Once the insurer receives your intimation, they will help you to find out the best network garage or workshop of the company within your vicinity to avoid further damage.
- Then, the company will appoint a surveyor on their behalf to assess and evaluate the damage. You need to cooperate with the surveyor and make sure that no repair or any kind of work is not done to the affected car before the survey of the inspector.
- You need to produce the required documents to the insurer. If any additional documents are required, the company will inform you about the same and you need to produce those as well. Remember, you should not produce any falsified documents.
- If no discrepancy is found, your claim amount will be approved and the company will directly pay to the network garage or workshop.
- In that case, you only need to pay the deductibles and your share of the claim. After paying all the due charges, you need to sign a satisfaction voucher. And, then, you can collect your car.
In the case of reimbursement claim procedure, you do not need to take your car to a network garage of the company. You can choose any garage or workshop according to your preference. Here are the steps of the reimbursement procedure.
- As soon as the incident or accident happens, you need to inform the insurer by following the same method mentioned in the section of Cashless Procedure. Then, you can take your affected car to any garage or workshop of your choice to avoid further damage.
- Your car will be inspected by a surveyor to assess the amount of damage.
- Once the inspection is done, you can repair your car and, in that case, you need to pay all the bills out of your pocket.
- Collect all the bills, invoices, and other documents for future reference.
- Once your car is repaired, submit all the documents in original form to the company.
- After assessing all the documents if no discrepancy is found, the company will reimburse the claim amount after deducting the deductible amount.
Required Documents For Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim Intimation
The required documents for the intimation of the Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim are as follows:
- Duly signed and filled claim form.
- In case the car is a company car, a company seal and authorized signatory’s signature is required.
- Photocopies of the registration certificate of the car. These should be self-attested.
- Self-attested photocopy of the driving license of the driver.
- In case of an accident, a police complaint or FIR is mandatory.
- Contact details of the insurer such as an address, mobile number, etc.
- Policy number or cover note number.
- Date of accident or loss
- Date of intimation
- Name of the repair garage or workshop
- Brief cause of the accident.
How To Download Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Claim Form?
You can easily download the claim form for Royal Sundaram Car Insurance on your own online by following the below easy steps.
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram General Insurance.
- In the middle of the homepage, you will find the ‘Notify Claims’ tab.
- After that, at the bottom of the landing page, there will be the ‘Motor Claims’ option. Click on that.
- Go to the lower section of the landing page and click on the ‘Download Claim Forms’ option.
- Then you need to go for the ‘Download Motor Insurance Claim Form’ option.
- Your job is done. It is downloaded successfully.