National Car Insurance Policy Download
Have you bought a car insurance policy from the National Insurance Company? Then before you hit the road in your dream car in a relaxed mood, make sure you download a copy of the policy document and carry it along. If you are not so sure about how to download a copy of the National Car Insurance policy, this blog will help you out.
Read on to know how you can download a copy of your National Car Insurance policy!
Why Is It Significant To Carry a Hard Copy of Car Insurance policy?
You must be wondering why it is necessary to get a hard copy of the National Car Insurance. As per the IRDAI, you can keep a soft copy of the policy document in your e-Vahan app on your smartphone.
But now imagine this situation! God forbid if you get caught up in an emergency where you do not have a network on your phone. And now, you cannot show the policy paper to any officer if they ask you to do so. Or, maybe, you got stuck in an accident case, where the phone gets damaged. In this case, also, you won’t be able to produce the policy copy to any authorised person. That’s why it is advisable that you always carry a hard copy of the policy paper whenever you are driving your four-wheeler.
Step-by-step process to download National Car Insurance policy
To download a hard copy of your car insurance policy paper, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Simply go to the official website of the National Insurance company.
- On the top corner, you will get to see the tab “Customer Login.” Click on the same, and you will be redirected to the log-in page.
- Here you have to enter your personal details such as your User ID, password, policy number and so on.
- Once you have filled in the details, click on the “Submit” button, and you are done.
- In case you are not yet registered with the website of the National Insurance company, make sure you get yourself registered by clicking upon the “Register” button.
- After registering successfully, you will get your login credentials.
- Once you have logged in using the credentials, place a request for your car insurance policy copy.
- You will soon receive a soft copy of the same in your registered email ID.
- You can now get the copy downloaded in PDF format and then get it printed.
Is It Possible To Make Any Changes To My National Car Insurance Policy?
Yes, you can conveniently make the required alterations to your National Car Insurance policy. Simply drop a mail by giving the necessary instructions or call the customer support system of National Car Insurance company. You can also personally visit your nearest National Insurance Company and request them to make the changes.