No Inspection. No Paper Work
Car Insurance Plans
Tata AIG Car Insurance Claim
When there is an accident or something unexpected happens to your car, it becomes essential for you to file a claim. Tata AIG offers a quick and hassle-free car insurance claim process so that customers can count on the company’s claim services. With an impressive 98% claim settlement ratio, you can rest assured of credibility and that your claim will be settled at the earliest.
How To Apply Cashless Claim Against Tata AIG Car Insurance Policy?
Below are the simple steps to follow for raising a cashless claim against your Tata AIG car insurance plan:
- Inform The Company: No matter whether it is theft, accident, or any damage to your car, the very first step is to inform the company. You can also call the company’s toll-free number 1800-266-7780 or WhatsApp the company at +919136160375.
- Register Your Claim: The next step is to get your claim registered. You can also register your claim online by logging in to your Tata AIG account. The company will then provide a claim intimation number, which will be required for further communications.
- Inspection Of Damages: The company will then send a surveyor to assess the degree of the car’s damage following the collision. To the surveyor, you must hand over the documentation and a completed claim form.
- Take Your Car To Network Garage: Based on the inspection done by the surveyor, your vehicle will be towed to any of the 5400+ cashless garages for repair.
- Claim Settlement: Once your car is repaired, Tata AIG will directly settle the claim with the network garage after assessing all the aspects.
Reimbursement Claim Against Tata AIG Car Insurance Policy
In case you are not able to repair your car at a network garage, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Notify The Company: Whether it’s a theft, an accident, or any other damage to your vehicle, the first step is to notify the company. You can also contact the company by calling 1800-266-7780 or sending a WhatsApp message to +919136160375.
- File Your Claim: The next step is to register your claim. By logging into your Tata AIG account, you may also register your claim online. After then, the company will provide you with a claim intimation number, which you’ll need for future communications.
- Damages Inspection: After the collision, the company will send a surveyor to analyze the extent of the car’s damage before sending it to repair. You must hand over the evidence as well as a completed claim form to the surveyor.
- Take Car To A Garage: Now you can take your car to any garage and get it repaired. For now, you have to pay for the repairs from your own pocket.
- Claim Settlement: Once your car is repaired and all the necessary documents are verified by the company, it will reimburse the amount you paid for repairing your car to your registered bank account.
Documents Required During Tata AIG Car Insurance Claim Process
You will require the following documents while raising a claim against Tata AIG car insurance:
- Duly filled and signed claim form
- FIR (in case of an accident)
- No Trace Report & letter to RTO (in case of theft)
- Legal notice of concerned party (in case of third-party liability)
- Hospital bills (in case of personal accident claim)
- Repair bills from the garage for reimbursement claim
- Registration details of the car
- Address proof
- ID proof
- Copy of driving license
- Copy of original policy
Common Reasons For The Rejection Of Tata AIG Car Insurance Claim
Your Tata AIG car insurance claim can be rejected due to the following reasons:
- Act of negligence
- Driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, and other intoxicating substances
- Driving without a valid license
- If the vehicle is outside the geographical area of India
- Ordinary wear and tear of vehicle
- General maintenance of the car
- Using a private vehicle for commercial purposes
- Speed racing, crash testing, etc.
- Damages due to war-like situations