KIA Sonet Car Insurance
Kia Sonet is a subcompact SUV produced by India Private Limited, a Kia affiliate. Since its release in September 2020, the Kia Sonet has sold over 38,000 units, making it one of the most popular automobile models in India.
The least costly Sonet model, the 1.2 Petrol HTE 5MT, is offered in India starting at Rs. 7.79 lakhs. The most expensive Sonet model is the 14.89 lakh rupee X-Line Diesel AT.
Sonet is an SUV that was specifically created to fit every Indian family. It has all the characteristics that set it apart and make it superior to other SUVs, such as numerous safety features, including hill-start control, six airbags, electronic stability control, and a speed alert system.
For such a well-engineered and beautifully designed vehicle, purchasing the best car insurance policy is necessary. Continue reading for details on Kia Sonet car insurance and responses to some frequently asked questions about the same.
|Max. Power (ps/rpm)|
|Boot Space (Litres)||392|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||250nm@1500-2750rpm|
|Mono Color Instrument Cluster||8.89 cm (3.5″)|
Premium Price Details Of Kia Sonet Car Insurance
|Name Of The City & RTO||Car Fuel Type||Registration Year||IDV||Add-Ons||Premium|
|Mumbai (MH 02)||Petrol (Anniversary Edition 1.0 DCT (998 cc))||2010||Rs. 1,85,324||24×7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,635|
|Delhi (DL 2)||Diesel (HTK Plus 1.5 (1493 cc))||2016||Rs. 2,49,113||24×7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,084|
|Bangalore (KA 53)||Petrol (HTE 1.2 (1197 cc))||2013||Rs. 1,20,960||24×7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,050|
|Pune (MH 14)||Diesel (GTX Plus 1.5 AT (1493 cc))||2018||Rs. 4,25,168||24×7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 4,516|
|Jaipur (RJ 41)||Petrol (HTX 1.0 iMT (998 cc))||2015||Rs. 2,12,500||24×7 Roadside Assistance||Rs. 2,931|
What Does Kia Sonet Car Insurance Cover?
The following expenses are covered under the insurance plan:
- Theft: Coverage is provided up to the insured declared value included in the policy if the vehicle is stolen.
- Fire: The insurance will cover the damage costs if the insured’s car catches fire.
- Accident: In case the car sustains damage from an accident; the insurance will cover it.
- Natural & Man-Made Disasters: The Kia Sonet car insurance policy is useful when a flood, hurricane, hailstorm, tornado, riot, etc. targets the insured’s car.
- Personal Accident: The policy will provide compensation of up to INR 15 lakh if the insured’s car is involved in an accident that results in injuries or, sadly, death.
- Third-Party Losses: The insurance will cover the monetary and legal obligations in the sad case of third-party loss.
What’s Not Covered Under Kia Sonet Car Insurance?
The following things are not included in Kia Sonet Car Insurance:
- Unauthorized driving
- Drunken driving
- Consequential damages
- Negligent driving
- Normal wear and tear of the car
- Expired policy
- Mechanical failure
- Illegal usage of the car
Add-Ons Available Under Kia Sonet Car Insurance
Below are some of the add-on covers that are available with the Kia Sonet Car Insurance policy:
- Zero Depreciation: The depreciation of the car’s parts being replaced or repaired won’t be taken into account by the insurer when settling the claim.
- Engine Protection Cover: This cover allows the policyholder to get his/her car engine covered for oil leakage or water ingression, which is usually not included in the standard insurance plan.
- Invoice Protection Cover: If the insured car is damaged, he/she can get the invoice value (ex-showroom price) with the help of this cover.
- NCB Protection Cover: Even if the insured files a claim during the term of the coverage, he can save his NCB (discount) in case he has chosen NCB protection cover.
- Roadside Assistance Cover: In the event of a breakdown, the insured can use roadside assistance for services like gasoline refills, general repairs, emergency towing, etc.
Purchasing Process Of Kia Sonet Car Insurance
Online websites offer a wide range of possibilities for purchasing Kia Sonet Car Insurance. However, buying the insurance through Probus Insurance will save you a lot of time and effort. Let’s look at how to use the portal to buy the insurance policy!
- To get started, click “Products” at the top of the page.
- Select “Car Insurance” from the drop-down box under “Motor Insurance.”
- Then, click “Compare Quotes” after entering the vehicle’s registration number in the box on the page’s right side.
- Provide the information requested on the following page.
- Now, choose the best car insurance option based on your needs and budget.
- Pay for the premium online and the policy details will be sent to the registered phone number or mail address.
Renewal Process Of Kia Sonet Car Insurance
To renew Kia Sonet Car Insurance with Probus Insurance, the insured needs to follow these steps:
- Click “Renew Your Policy” at the top of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear; select “Motor Renewal.”
- The next step is to select the insurance provider from the list displayed on the screen.
- Now the insured is required to enter his details, such as email address, phone number, and policy number, in the needed fields. Click “Renew Now” after that.
- Select a method of payment, then finish the online insurance payment. The renewal process is finished after the payment process is finished.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers about on KIA car insurance
It would help if you put your safety first in your car. Your resources cannot prevent every accident that could happen to your car, and insurance is required for any vehicle you purchase or you risk paying a big fine. So, certainly, insurance is crucial for the security of your car as well as to safeguard you and aid in securing a payout in the event of damage.
That largely varies from company to company; each one uses a different percentage to account for depreciation before determining the size of the claim. You must be aware that comparison and verification are crucial for obtaining the best claim.
No, you won’t need a separate third-party policy if you have a comprehensive Kia Sonet car insurance plan because you will be covered for both your car and third-party damages.
Both third-party and comprehensive insurance plan customers are required to have personal accident coverage, according to the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). They are qualified to obtain compensation under this policy in the event of fatal or seriously injured car accidents.
Yes. The only time you can add or remove an add-on is when you purchase or renew the insurance plan.